Serie B: Juventus vs Pescara [11/11/2006] (4 Viewers)

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
theresnt much to say about the much considered that juventus played against one of the worst opponents in its 109 years of history... its abit obvious that juventus are winning these games rather lightly, without much effort, and i cant argue about that, but what will happen in serie a? than i cant understand why marchisio didndt play, i hope we get to see more of him

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Luftwaffles said:
It will not be long now before we are 400 days without losing a league match.

The encouraging comments from Francesco above about our defensive performance(s) gives us hope that we will remain undefeated in Serie B for some time to come yet.

Next matches:-

18/11...Albinoleffe (A)
25/11...Lecce (H)
2/12....Genoa (A)

Whilst top spot looks well within our grasp, we are still dependent on Piacenza dropping points. Which shouldn't take too long.

FORZA JUVE
hmm two more games and then we have Genoa away?
at least we will have an easier second roun with the important games home...:cool:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
vletrmx said:
how bad is dp injury?
I found this on Juventus.com: -

Events - 13 Nov 2006 - 3:31 PM

Del Piero, no muscle tear

Alessandro Del Piero underwent scans today to assess the extent of the injury picked up during the match against Pescara. After detailed examination, no tear was found, only strained areas of contracted muscle.
The Achilles tendon of his left foot, which has been causing problems for some time, was also examined. Results show a mild inflammation of the lower Achilles tendon. The player will be rested for around 2 to 3 weeks while he undergoes a course of anti inflammatory therapy on the tendon.
In the mean time, another examination will be carried out next week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)