Serie B: Juventus vs Bologna [05-12-2007] (7 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This is one talented 12 year old we have as well.

Seriously though, I think Giovinco could prove to be a very good player.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
it's really strange how you guys gave Palladino low rating, he gave Dp 2 great assistants in the opening 10 min of the secand half that should have been goal. and a cross to trez that also should have another goal, i'd give him atleast 6.5. he is the only player who is makeing the creative work in the MF

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The finish was great, you can't argue about that, just the decision was wrong.
That's why it's definitely not a "class" finish. DP would have made it a lot easier for everyone involved if he just passed it to Trez. Maybe there's something going on between the two, but I don't want it to spoil our team chemistry. DP, as a captain nota bene, should rise above that.

As for Bologna, a shame really.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
lol thats prob the reason, in fairness i cant believe treze missed that!!!! i hope they kiss and make up!
I would prefer just make up withou kissing, the least we need is sexopoli :D

True but it was a class finish and in the end a really great goal.
I would rather call it a lucky finish. I know DP have the reason to be angry on Trez but their argue shouldn't affect the team and the result. They should work together and assist each other.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Yeah I've noticed that too. At the first goal DP needed to assist and I'm sure he would done that in normal situation, but after Genoa game and Trez's stealing from DP they are not in good relations.
This means that there have been a race between Alex and David to score, a thing which would affect the team offensively and the most important morally. If this is true, they must reconsider their situations.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i like this giovionco he has talent, his positioning is superb and his passes are just perfect. i hope he is'nt loaned out after this season he is quality.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Guys, what do you think seriously of the penalty? Channel 4 says that Del Piero secured a controversial win. :confused:
That there was a clear penalty for us in the first half and that one (not only one, but this was incredibly clear) of the offsides against us was inexistent.
The penalty on Marchionni could have been given or not, it shouldn't have been a scandal either way..

was this before todays match?
Probably, just before today's game there has been a demonstration against the management (and in favour of Blanc, Didì and the players).

Who was the on Balza's shirt? He lifted his shirt after Del Piero's 2nd.
His name is (was) Chicco and he's one of the 2 victims of a schoolbus accident happened in Vercelli a couple of days ago. The family of one of the two kids that have died is close to Balza's one.

As for Giovinco, he is 1,66 m tall (officially, he seems shorter to me), 60 kg of weight (Del Piero: 1,73, 73 kg). Great talent, though :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)