Serie B: Juventus vs Bologna [05-12-2007] (6 Viewers)

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Guys, what do you think seriously of the penalty? Channel 4 says that Del Piero secured a controversial win. :confused:
fuego for everybody & their anti-juve promotions! After our bad luck this whole year is about time we get something going our way.

but it was a soft penalty

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Good game. I wouldn't have given the PK on Marchionni but the ref owed us one after the one missed in the 1st.
I was eager to see Giovinco play and finally DD played him 20min and what 20min!!! Yeah, he's smaller than Messi but he's got great technique, great dribbling skills and pass. That assist on Trez's goal was superb!

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Who cares? We deserve a little luck after everything.
fuego for everybody & their anti-juve promotions! After our bad luck this whole year is about time we get something going our way.

but it was a soft penalty
who cares?
goal is goal:D:p..***..
I will kick channel 4's controversial arse

We deserved victory!
That's the spirit, ladies and Gentlemen. :D

Turk, don't forget to tell me before you kick their arse, I'll join you. :D

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Guys, what do you think seriously of the penalty? Channel 4 says that Del Piero secured a controversial win. :confused:
Channel four are a bunch of interestis!
That's the spirit, ladies and Gentlemen. :D

Turk, don't forget to tell me before you kick their arse, I'll join you. :D
Join the queue!

I was pleased that Trez got a last minute goal. He was being really frustrated by their defensive tactics. Fortunately, they pushed forward for a last minute equaliser and that left him some space and an opportunity to score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)