Serie B: Juventus vs Bologna [05-12-2007] (90 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006
we are playing very good tonight , despite Dp missed a bunch of a must goal chances , Great play by Marchisio , Balzaretti . Superb saved from Buffon , thanks ! and Marvelous +_ 20 minutes from Giovinco . we are very good overall . congrats everyone .

SERI A , we are Closer !!!!!!

FORZA JUVENTUS !!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Not just Marchisio, but Giovinco is something special as well.
Giovinco looks more special than the other youngsters we have. The first time i saw him but i already love this boy. He has the touch, dribbling, amazing technique, passes and he looks really fast with the ball.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Giovinco looks more special than the other youngsters we have. The first time i saw him but i already love this boy. He has the touch, dribbling, amazing technique, passes and he looks really fast with the ball.
Okay, but is it me or is the guy too short? :D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I agree. Both Giovinco and Marchisio are on another level compared to the other youngsters.

Okay, but is it me or is the guy too short? :D
It's you.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
ok so i just woke up, i checked the score and i'm happy with the result and that ale and trez put it on the board :tup:. my concern is are we clear for the rest of the season or do we still need like 5 or something?

good match tho, forza ale & david

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)