[Serie B] - Juventus VS Albinoleffe - 6 April (105 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Birindelli blew his defensive assignment in a lazy moment where 'leffe made a nice play at midfield to reverse the direction of play. A couple of pretty exchanges and a nice, deep shot on goal did in Juve for the 0-1 down after the half-hour mark.

A few minutes later, Paro sent in a dangerous deep ball that forced the 'leffe keeper out of goal. He parried it deep with his hands, right to Balza, who set up from 20m and flung it over his head for a nice goal. Balza has also been impressive with his dribbling in the box at other offensive moments of the match also.

The important thing is we got the equalizer before the half. Now we have to make some adjustments to get a lead and work it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Trez to Barca please!!! :D

Boumsong :|

Balzaretti M.O.M so far, runs like hell, great goal. :tup:

Paro and Gianni :|

Watch out for a red card Neddy

We need AT LEAST 4 new players in the starting 11 next season.
hmm Salihamidzic, Grygera. 2 more left ))

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Giovinco should have been on the bench instead of Zalayeta. It's clear we need some fantasy in the mid and he would have brought that in the 2nd. DD :tdown:

Even freakin' Venitucci played better than Paro, Gianni...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Trez to Barca please!!! :D

Boumsong :|
Trez is not a player for 2nd league. I´m sure he would do well in Serie A. Boumsong was pretty good IMO and Balza had the best 45 minutes in the season so far. We need 10 Balza´s today. :D

Oh and I agree on 4 new players. :pint:

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Trez is not a player for 2nd league. I´m sure he would do well in Serie A. Boumsong was pretty good IMO and Balza had the best 45 minutes in the season so far. We need 10 Balza´s today. :D

Oh and I agree on 4 new players. :pint:
Trez has never been a player for any league.. He is just something that scores goals if you give him the ball the right place at the right time..! He is not a football player imo..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)