[Serie B] Juventus - Rimini [04-17-2007] (1 Viewer)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
My sopcast just keeps buffering and freezing!!

Anyone else have this problem??
No.

We've been better than the scoreline suggests. We are combining quite nicely. Yet what we have in good play, we lack in effectivity(though we had some big chances). Camoranesi and Nedved are both roaming all round the pitch, constantly cutting into the middle frrom their respective positions. Incidentally, Camo and Nedved are our best players so far.
:tup:

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Hey guys .. The first half was actually nice to watch .. We played right and had few chances but it seems that luck ran out a bit .. Hope we make it in the second half ...

Biri and Balza were not all that good defensively .. neither was Marchisio .. we need a ball winner in the midfeild ...

Now I'm off to the second half .. good luck ...

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
second half started now. forzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa juve!!!!!!! hopefully we will all be partying in this thread after the game.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
half time.... so far so good...

nedved again in lethal form, i swear this guy will still be playing when hes 90 and wreaking havoc for defences, his runs and passes have been brilliant and hes been everywhere, balza is becoming increasingly impressive on the left of defence and chiellini has made the centreback position his own, legro also looking solid... honestly. Biri is definately the weak link as all their play has come through our right hand side.

marchisio and gianni are getting the job done in the centre as usually, not spectacular but effective. Camo is doing a lot of running and cutting inside and hes causing problems, no as great as he was against lecce but hes playing well.

DP and trez quite quiet but at least trez seems a bit more in the game than normal and he was very unlucky when he hit the post.

we should definately be a goal up already and with rimini's fast attack they are looking dangerous and we could be made to pay if they catch us on the break, i dont think DD needs to change anything around right now but the introduction of palladino a little bit later 60+ could make the difference, as well as bringing zebina on to steady the right side of our back four....

good performance, just been unlucky so far, our luck must change this half

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
hey sorry for the dum question but how can one open these streams
Windows Media Player? or ?
I got codecs installed but still cannot open it?
thnx
You need to download Sopcast, google it, download it now, and you'll be able to watch it, though the quality isnt that good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)