Serie B: Juventus - Modena [23/9/06] (2 Viewers)

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
He was very good actually. But If It was up to me, I'd only play him If he was to sign a deal with us or make sure he's not leaving in January.

We need to build a team and formation. If Camo was certain to stay then we'll build it around him If not then I'd prefer Marcho.
man the priority now is to gather points so camo is welcomed if he can achieve that with us !

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
zizoufan said:
man the priority now is to gather points so camo is welcomed if he can achieve that with us !
I'm pretty sure we can gather points without him. I have nothing against him, and I explained my points.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lilianna said:
i was glad we managed to win without ale and trez...
this means something to me...!!

a must win against modena of caurse! Forza juve!!!!!!!!!!!

well lets take it 1 game at a time, ale and trez are still vital, if not integral, but yes, at least we know that others r starting to perform

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i would go for something like this

gigi
balza--kovac---boumsong---cheillini
camo---paro---gianni-----neddy
-----trezi-----alex-------------

I think neddy needs a rest so i would try to give him 55 or even 45 mins then sub him.Mybe marchionni or camo should be tested in that position.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
According to Tuttosport Mauro Camoranesi has said this:

'In January when the transfer window opens I will not ask to be sold. I am happy to be here and I will do everything in my power to help Juventus back in Serie A again.'

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
The team spirit is sky high after our latest win and there is harmony within the squad. Deschamps has done very well to create an atmosphere of love. The desire to play and win for Juve this season is fantastic. Just look at how we celebrate our goals for instance.

Modena, like all the Serie B teams will try to stress our players the whole match through. We have now played 3 games and should at least know what to expect but I would say we need another 5 games before we are fully adjusted to Serie B's playing style.

My lineup:

Buffon

Balzaretti - Kovac - Boumsong - Chiellini

Giannichedda - Zanetti - Nedved

Camoranesi - Trezeguet - Del Piero

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
I have one question....! Which channel is showing most of Juve's matches? I have Eurosport2 but they only show the away games...I live in Norway.
Is Sky italy showing the home games?? Anyone??

belardi

Sep 6, 2006
Diego said:
I have one question....! Which channel is showing most of Juve's matches? I have Eurosport2 but they only show the away games...I live in Norway.
Is Sky italy showing the home games?? Anyone??
Sky Calcio 1 will show our all home games ,for all I know

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
sateeh said:
i would go for something like this

gigi
balza--kovac---boumsong---cheillini
camo---paro---gianni-----neddy
-----trezi-----alex-------------

I think neddy needs a rest so i would try to give him 55 or even 45 mins then sub him.Mybe marchionni or camo should be tested in that position.
Good,mine is the same.:agree:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Alexander said:
According to Tuttosport Mauro Camoranesi has said this:

'In January when the transfer window opens I will not ask to be sold. I am happy to be here and I will do everything in my power to help Juventus back in Serie A again.'
Forza Camo!!!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
TBH, I'd rather give Pavel a free role where he can offer Dp and Trezeguet lot of his good passes than play him as a winger where Crapello used to play him. Not to also forget that It's always good playing Pavel behind Dp. Trezeguet this way will increase his chances in scoring.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Juve-Modena, il probabile 11 bianconero
21 09 2006
Questa la probabile formazione della Juventus in vista della gara interna con il Modena, sabato alle 16.

Probabile formazione: Buffon; Birindelli, Kovac, Boumsong, Chiellini; Camoranesi, Zanetti, Giannichedda, Nedved; Bojinov, Trezeguet.

Juve Bella

Jul 21, 2006
Dominic said:
Juve-Modena, il probabile 11 bianconero
21 09 2006
Questa la probabile formazione della Juventus in vista della gara interna con il Modena, sabato alle 16.

Probabile formazione: Buffon; Birindelli, Kovac, Boumsong, Chiellini; Camoranesi, Zanetti, Giannichedda, Nedved; Bojinov, Trezeguet.
looks good to me :p

forza juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)