Serie B: Juventus - Modena [23/9/06] (10 Viewers)

Sep 19, 2006
Rhizoid said:
Juve per sempre, cool thanks for the info dude.

My dream scenario [think I speak for all of us] is to see a massive Juve winning streak across 25 matches in a row or something. That would be amazing.

God, sometimes I just wish time could fly and this Serie B crap could be all over. I'd rather struggle in A, than us play the likes of Frosinone and Rimini :rolleyes:

Anyway, we're all in this together, and HOPEFULLY come May-June the path to Serie A will be clear...
Word!!!thoughI am not upsetwithserieb situation as much as i am upset with the team that was wasted! IMO last year we had the best team Juve have ever had with 9 players in the final of the world cup + players like neddy,emerson & Zlatan! we had the perfect team & we didnt won the CL! I put all the blame on Capello!!!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Serie B Tim - 23 set 2006 - 15:11

Juventus - Modena

Tra poco Juventus e Modena scenderanno sul terreno dello stadio Olimpico per la quarta giornata di campionato. Queste le formazioni:

JUVENTUS: Buffon; Zebina, Kovac, Boumsong, Balzaretti; Camoranesi, Zanetti, Paro, Nedved; Del Piero, Trezeguet
A disposizione: Mirante, Birindelli, Chiellini, Giannichedda, Marchionni, Bojinov, Zalayeta
All. Deschamps

MODENA: Frezzolini; Chiecchi, Centurioni, Perna, Tamburini; Abate, Campedelli, Baldo, Bentivoglio, Pinardi; Sforzini
A disposizione: Narciso, Ungari, Colacone, Tisci, Troiano, Gilioli, Luisi
All. Zoratto

ARBITRO: Pieri
ASSISTENTI: Toscano, Padovan
QUARTO ARBITRO: Tasso

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
danielão said:
I hope Juve scores a few nice goals like Liverpool did today. Did you see Riise and Kuyt's goals?
Awesome man!!

Riise with a trademark piledriver from afar..

Hope Nedved scores one today.

And DP to breach 200 goals!

FORZA JUVE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)