Serie B: Crotone - Juventus [19/9/06] (15 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
swag said:
My thoughts exactly. It's hopeful to see them also having their struggles.

Yeargh!!! :eyepatch:
I don't mind us losing points to Serie B big guns, Napoli and genoa this season, it is the small teams that we should eat all the time. Serie B is tricky as many teams lose lots of points and the only way we will stand out from the crowd is by being different and gain the points. Seventeen points is not a lot compared to the inconsistency that governs the league.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
swag said:
My thoughts exactly. It's hopeful to see them also having their struggles.

Yeargh!!! :eyepatch:

modena are gona be tough, shame im defo gona miss it as ill be moving into uni that day :(

but at least it was worth bunking hockey training, doing a camo on my coach to witness another fantastic spirito di juve victore

Vimto

Jan 18, 2006
Jeeks said:
Crapello brought in Emerson when we were one goal down last year. Deschamps put a forward instead of a midfielder when we were two goals up this year.
Deschamp is more a attacking coach then Crapello he is more a chicken, defence only :disagree: bad crapello good DD:agree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Dominic said:
The big teams in Serie B lost a lot of points against the smaller sides last season as well. Let's hope that trend continues, for our rivals that is.

phew for a min i thought u were gona make the jinx on juve for the season, which wud of made me unhappy

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
Daria_Uruguay said:
can someone tell me all serie b results?
thanx
FT Arezzo 0 - 0 Napoli

FT Brescia 2 - 1 Treviso

FT Crotone 0 - 3 Juventus

FT Lecce 2 - 0 Mantova

FT Modena 2 - 0 Genoa

FT Pescara 0 - 1 Bari

FT Piacenza 1 - 0 Bologna

FT Rimini 2 - 1 Frosinone

FT Triestina 1 - 2 Albinoleffe

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
A good all round performance and we were extremely efficient! Seemingly we have also grown in confidence. Grinding out results like we did tonight is exactly what we must be good at in this league. I'm very satisfied. Bring on Modena!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Daria_Uruguay said:
can someone tell me all serie b results?
thanx
I can list at least three websites where you can see the results, is it that difficult to find them?

Think Euro and think some Sport and you might find one of them.

Try to google (do you know the website?) Euro, Sport and see what will happen, you might find something nice :)

Vimto

Jan 18, 2006
Badass Devil said:
lol liking how ur perseiving crapello as a dog
hahahaha:D in the begining I had my doubts about him but when you touch Ale then your a bad coach subtistue for a crap player like ibra, may he win nothing this season with Real MERDA same for clown ibra :D and inter crap

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juventino_NJ said:
FT Arezzo 0 - 0 Napoli

FT Brescia 2 - 1 Treviso

FT Lecce 2 - 0 Mantova

FT Modena 2 - 0 Genoa

FT Pescara 0 - 1 Bari

Wooooo, where did you get these from? You are great.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Crotone Juventus 0-3
Modena Genoa 2-0
Piacenza Bologna 1-0
Brescia Treviso 2-1
Lecce Mantova 2-0
Arezzo Napoli 0-0
Pescara Bari 0-1
Triestina Albinoleffe 1-2
Rimini Frosinone 2-1
Spezia Verona 0-0
Vicenza Cesena 0-0

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Jem83 said:
A good all round performance and we were extremely efficient! Seemingly we have also grown in confidence. Grinding out results like we did tonight is exactly what we must be good at in this league. I'm very satisfied. Bring on Modena!
WHOOEEEHOEEEEE :D hehehe :p you scratcht the words out my mouth:agree:

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Good game. I still think there is much room for improvement, but the first games are all about adapting to Serie B and win points. I think we can and we will get much better throughout the season. Bojinovs first goal was absolutely great. I loved his finishing. He is a great talent, but I thought he lacked connection to the game sometimes. Camo was very important to our midfield in a defensive and a an offensive way. Especially since Nedveds first half was quite bad. We still need too much time to find our game. Before the lead we were nervous and Crotone gave us a hard time.

And I like how DD is using all the talent so far.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jeeks said:
Spaletti will teach Mancini a lesson and a week later Magath will cause him to get fired.
Magath will not only be my hero, but a legend If he will be able to keep that joker mancini with 0points in hands:toast:.

Forza Roma, Forza Bayern.

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
Juventino_NJ said:
FT Arezzo 0 - 0 Napoli

FT Brescia 2 - 1 Treviso

FT Lecce 2 - 0 Mantova

FT Modena 2 - 0 Genoa

FT Pescara 0 - 1 Bari

thanx a lot . Im just going out from work and I couldnt follow the match properly:tdown:

seem this is really really long journey and we are just beggining.... everybody is loosing points every week
the thing is winning the matches against the small teams and fight the others till death

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)