Serie B: Crotone - Juventus [19/9/06] (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Juventino_NJ said:
Someone should have a webcam or video camera pointed to the TV, and we can connect to there camera on MSN or Yahoo messenger so we can all watch the game,
I tried the video camera thing once, and the screen wasnt clear

a torrent is better because you get the same quality as if you are watching the match on your television (I know you want to see it live)

If someone could somehow stream the channel.....

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Juventino_NJ said:
What is a torrent
its a downloadable file which can be used. you have to download it with torrent programs, eg, bitlord, and the torrent is the file which starts the download. you can download anything from these torrent sites

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

giovanotti said:
What about Eurospsort 2, vlatko...you didn't ask your provider about the channel?
i did but they don't give it anymore. supposedly the list that's on their website is outdated. :rolleyes:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

giovanotti said:
Damn!!!!
Fooking providers...:pumpkin:
well they really do suck. not just because of this but because they always temper with something, they change the programmes all the time i gotta sort them at least once in a month. the latest was when they switched to a digital signal which would give us better picture and more programmes. well i got none of that. i gotta buy myself a satelite dish and be done with it.

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
what is the offical starting line? and is there any links? i understand the game is broadcast in eurosport 2 and sky sport 1 and sky clacio 1?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
vlatko said:
well they really do suck. not just because of this but because they always temper with something, they change the programmes all the time i gotta sort them at least once in a month. the latest was when they switched to a digital signal which would give us better picture and more programmes. well i got none of that. i gotta buy myself a satelite dish and be done with it.
I totally understand what you're talking about,I have the same problem as well,but thank God,not with Eurospsort 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)