Serie B: Bologna vs Juventus [19-12-2006] (8 Viewers)

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Bologna-Juventus

vs

Tuesday 26 December, 2006​

-this will be a tough game but we will have our full first bar nedved, i think we can win this and it will be very important to do so, we can put pressure on them and genoa and win top spot within 2/3 games with a point lead of some sort

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Gill_juve

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2
    Bologna Football Club 1909 is an Italian football club based in Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, nicknamed the rossoblù. They play in red and blue striped shirts with blue shorts and socks.

Bologna was founded in October 1909 as AGC Bologna, and in the 1920s and 1930s was one of the pre-eminent Italian sides. After World War II, the club was less successful, winning a few domestic cup competitions but little else; beginning in the 1981-82 season the club was relegated twice in succession and slid into Serie C1. They won their way out of C1 the next year, however, and returned to Serie A for the 1989-90 season. They did not remain long, however, being relegated in 1991 and returning to C1 in 1993. The club returned to Serie A in 1996 and remained there until the 2004/05 campaign, surviving at mid-table and challenging for a UEFA Cup place.

Bologna won the Serie A league seven times, the last triumph coming in at 1964, and the club have also won the Coppa Italia twice.

The club plays at the 40,572 seater Stadio Renato Dall'Ara. Bologna has played there since 1927 when it was called the Stadio Littoriale; it was renamed Stadio Comunale in 1946 and then Stadio Renato Dall’Ara in 1983 after a former club president.

Bologna now plays in Serie B after losing a relegation playoff match against Parma, who stayed up instead as a result, sending Bologna down. Despite losing some key players, Bologna fully expect to be challenging strongly for automatic promotion at their first attempt in the 2005/06 campaign. However, despite its ambition, Bologna had a poor start on his Serie B league, causing the sacking of experienced coach Renzo Ulivieri, replaced by Andrea Mandorlini, and a heavy and prominent activity during the Winter football market. During the first half of the season, the team has also been sold from Giuseppe Gazzoni Frascara to the hands of Alfredo Cazzola, a local enterpreneur. However, Mandorlini was not either able to bring Bologna up the Serie B table, and he was thus fired on March 5, 2006; Ulivieri was then appointed back as team coach, after having been sacked a few months before. Bologna ended the 2005/2006 Serie B campaign in eighth place.

OP
    Gill_juve

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    Monster match. Let's hope the team can shake off the terrible news this week.
    yes we will play this match in their honour we are called juventus and must always represent the youth, something that we didnt do for a long time until now

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Bologna has been waiting for this match since the start of the season. They consider it's our fault they play in Serie B this season. The players will be fired up, the stadium might be a hell for us.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Bologna has been waiting for this match since the start of the season. They consider it's our fault they play in Serie B this season. The players will be fired up, the stadium might be a hell for us.
    I completely expect this to be their match of the season. We're going to need all the healthy bodies we can get -- physically and mentally.

I'm hoping for at least a draw.

RAI Int'l should be showing it:
    http://www.raiinternational.rai.it/tv/palinsesti/canale1/20061219.shtml

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Baggio retired at Brescia. Baggio did play for Bologna at some point of his carreer though.
    Oh yeah, that's where he regained his form. I even have a Bologna jersey (one of the fakes off the streets in Italy) with his name on the back.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    I heard some bolognesi are pissed at us also because yesterday's match was delayed. Some people know no shame.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    i feel sorry for bologna. i really cant see juve losing this match after what has happened. they will play for Ferramosca and Neri, their will be a lot of passion and emotion put into this game. a victory for them nothing else matters.....

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    Bologna are a bunch of mentally sick people, if they complain about what happened last night:tdown: its a great loss to our club...
    this sad incident should fire our heroes ahead of the game, and we hopefully will let them feel ashamed among their fans....
    A must win to JUVE and I dont see it impossible.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
    i feel sorry for bologna. i really cant see juve losing this match after what has happened. they will play for Ferramosca and Neri, their will be a lot of passion and emotion put into this game. a victory for them nothing else matters.....
    i kind of think it completely the opposite way... i cant see juventus winning this match, we havent won our 2 direct clashes away from home, napoli and genoa, and bologna are a really good side with players who are more use to serie a.... and as to what happened to neri and ferramosca i think its effect will still be fealt in the dressing room which might influence negatively our performance.. this that happened has shocked our atmosphere, and there couldnt have been a worse match around the corner... its kind of hard to think about football after what has happened

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    i kind of think it completely the opposite way... i cant see juventus winning this match, we havent won our 2 direct clashes away from home, napoli and genoa, and bologna are a really good side with players who are more use to serie a.... and as to what happened to neri and ferramosca i think its effect will still be fealt in the dressing room which might influence negatively our performance.. this that happened has shocked our atmosphere, and there couldnt have been a worse match around the corner... its kind of hard to think about football after what has happened
    why dont u say that this sad incident will affect the team positively?!!! :disagree:

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
    after what happened yesterday, the bologna match could be the first game we loose.. ofcourse its going to affect our players on the field:cry:
    to me, this is a must win game.:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)