Serie B: Albinoleffe vs Juventus [11-18-2006] (1 Viewer)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
we dont need to buy players, we need to sack our fitness staff like mark said, I mean I can understand that we have 3 or 4 players uinjured thats a normal thing in a team, but we are missing 2 players for week, at this rate we will have no healthy players in January!! this is no bad luck this is bad job from our fitness team.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Espectro said:
we dont need to buy players, we need to sack our fitness staff like mark said, I mean I can understand that we have 3 or 4 players uinjured thats a normal thing in a team, but we are missing 2 players for week, at this rate we will have no healthy players in January!! this is no bad luck this is bad job from our fitness team.
Would you explain that to me, how can our fitness team do a bad job, although I have some doubts...

Thinking that way, does Barcelona have bad fitness team too?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:
Would you explain that to me, how can our fitness team do a bad job, although I have some doubts...

Thinking that way, does Barcelona have bad fitness team too?
i will try and explain the grim-man and mark's point of view or how i understand them.

Most of our problems have been muscle strains, and from my experience those happen usually do not happen due to knocks or kicks in the games but during happen due to fitness problems.

Barcelona were destroyed by this guy Zapata and their even pissed at him.He injured Messi,Edmilson and Iniesta.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
sateeh said:
i will try and explain the grim-man and mark's point of view or how i understand them.

Most of our problems have been muscle strains, and from my experience those happen usually do not happen due to knocks or kicks in the games but during happen due to fitness problems.

Barcelona were destroyed by this guy Zapata and their even pissed at him.He injured Messi,Edmilson and Iniesta.

Thanks sateeh, thats exacly my point...

:agree:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I looked for one good news before this match and couldn't find anything but this:

Their coach Mondonico will be suspended, and he won't be there during the match...

Cheer up, juventini:cool:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
__________Buffon
Birindelli Kovac Boumsong Chiellini
________Zanetti Paro
Camoranesi Nedved Marchionni
__________Bojinov

If Marchionni hasn't recovered, play Marchisio in a christmas tree formation. Or maybe Palladino.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
espectro said:
Thanks sateeh, thats exacly my point...
no worries :tup:

Dominic said:
__________Buffon
Birindelli Kovac Boumsong Chiellini
________Zanetti Paro
Camoranesi Nedved Marchionni
__________Bojinov
dont think marchionni would recover, last time heard about him.He wasn't due to play in a while.

Anyway i would go for the 4-4-2, so we can get the best from camo and neddy but especially camo who i think becomes less effective in the 4-3-3 formation.

Palladino played yesterday and according to Mark he played well, so lets give the palladino-bojinov a go for at least one half.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:

Thanks!

P.S. BUT don´t you think even our players are a little responsible for their injuries. I mean, if the problem is fitness, it could also be a lack of player willingness...

Dom88

Nov 21, 2005
mark83 said:
Thanks!

P.S. BUT don´t you think even our players are a little responsible for their injuries. I mean, if the problem is fitness, it could also be a lack of player willingness...
It works both ways though. At the end of the day, the players are gonna do everything they can to stay fit because, well, they professional players who wanna ply their trade. The strength/conditioning/fitness staff has gotta get their shit together though otherwise we're asking for injuries.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:
Thanks!

ofcourse they have some responsibiltiy but more outside the training ground than on the training ground.As during the training sessions they follow specific training procedures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)