Serie A Writers (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I'm not sure if I am allowed to post this and in case I'm not then accept my apologies.

Anyway, at Goal.com we are currently recruiting any Serie A experts who would like to send in their contributions (editorials, match previews/reports, etc). If anyone is interested in joining our team pm please.

From the few I remember, I thought Zlatan and Stuart would be good enough but I guess there are many others who could be just as good. Let me know :)

Cheers

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Thread closed

Come on Glenn, you should know better than to open a disgraceful thread like this

just kidding man, keep up the good work, and good luck finding some eager young recruits ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
So I take it you're not interested? ;)
Oh, of course I'd love to do it, but I don't know enough to be able to write comprehensive and informative articles. Maybe if I at least got some Serie A coverage over here, I'd be able to keep up with the latest players and all that, but as things stand, I'm out of touch with most things unless they involve Juve ;)

Gandalf, goal.com is the spawn of soccerage ;)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Gandalf, goal.com is the spawn of soccerage ;)
ahh..? I see.. thanx..

@Zizou.. why do you want someone like gray to write about serie A..?? you meant the "Serie A", right? not some software stuff...??

go ahead, gray? close this thread.. :p

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
ahh..? I see.. thanx..

@Zizou.. why do you want someone like gray to write about serie A..?? you meant the "Serie A", right? not some software stuff...??
pissoff :irritate::)
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
go ahead, gray? close this thread.. :p
don't think for a moment you can tempt me mate :)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
have you asked guys from other sites to write these articles?!

and I know many here who would be suitable for this kind of job, Mark77 and Jun-hide for example...

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    If he (and whoever wants) is willing then they just have to pm me :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I'm not sure if I am allowed to post this and in case I'm not then accept my apologies.

Anyway, at Goal.com we are currently recruiting any Serie A experts who would like to send in their contributions (editorials, match previews/reports, etc). If anyone is interested in joining our team pm please.

From the few I remember, I thought Zlatan and Stuart would be good enough but I guess there are many others who could be just as good. Let me know :)

Cheers
    :cool: Cheers. I'll think about it but I might be busy with school and what not. How soon after the matches do you guys expect your match reports because I wouldn't mind writing a report of the Brescia-Juve game.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    From the few I remember , I thought Zlatan and Stuart would be good enough but I guess there are many others who could be just as good. Let me know :)
    "From the few you remember", you have more than 4000 posts and you haven't been away that long Glenn. Nice to know we've made a lasting impression. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)