[SERIE A] Week-37- Siena 0 - 3 JUVENTUS (24-May-09) (2 Viewers)

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
SIENA-JUVENTUS:

Siena (4-1-4-1): Curci, Ficagna, Portanova, Rossettini, Rossi, Coppola, Maccarone, Vergassola, Galoppa, Jarolim, Calaiò. All. Giampaolo. A disposizione: Manitta, Bradao, Packer, Del Prete, Codrea, Zito, Ghezzal.

Juventus (4-4-2): Buffon, Zebina, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, De Ceglie, Camoranesi, Zanetti, Marchisio, Nedved, Del Piero, Iaquinta. All. Ferrara. A disposizione: Manninger, Mellberg, Giovinco, Marchionni, Poulsen, Trezeguet, Amauri.

Arbitro: Damato

Juventus.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
GIOVINCO!!!!! :weee:

edit: i cant believe im so so excited thats hes just on the bench. look what Ranieri has done to me!

Forza Ferrara
Forza Juve

:flag1:

aman

Feb 9, 2004
Juventus (4-4-2): Buffon, Zebina, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, De Ceglie, Camoranesi, Zanetti, Marchisio, Nedved, Del Piero, Iaquinta. All. Ferrara. A disposizione: Manninger, Mellberg, Giovinco, Marchionni, Poulsen, Trezeguet, Amauri.

They changed it completely! Nice to see DP start!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I really don't think that is the reason. The reason is one of our brightest prospects is constantly being left out.
Can't there be a good reason for it that we're not aware of? Or maybe some other players are preferred atm? No need to make a big deal out of it. You already said to forget about it.

because having giovinco would cause us to lose? but if ranieri did it we would all be on his back
Would Giovinco guarantee us a win? I don't think so..

Gio on the bench wooooooooooooo. Love you Ciro.
:lol: You're one funny dude. Being a hypocrite, must say.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Tiaga not even on the bench :lol:
The bitch probably choked even during the trainings and the most she could do was to injure our captain.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Can't there be a good reason for it that we're not aware of? Or maybe some other players are preferred atm? No need to make a big deal out of it. You already said to forget about it.

Would Giovinco guarantee us a win? I don't think so..

:lol: You're one funny dude. Being a hypocrite, must say.
Why thank you sir.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)