[SERIE A] Week-37- Siena 0 - 3 JUVENTUS (24-May-09) (25 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Gazzetta not predicting Giovinco on the bench, do they know something we dont? Like found out Ranieri is an alien body snatcher that that devoured Ferrara and physically turned into Ciro?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Gazzetta not predicting Giovinco on the bench, do they know something we dont? Like found out Ranieri is an alien body snatcher that that devoured Ferrara and physically turned into Ciro?
If Giovinco won't make it to the bench then we will all look like clowns and i will personally give a warning to all the posts where Ranieri was cursed for not playing Giovinco.
In other words, only Amaurisimo and Virtual will pass without a warning :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know he's not injured, and he is called up. But Gazzetta are maybe taken the safe bet of predicting who is left out of the bench (e.g, predict Gio is becuase he has been in the past). Because they prolly dont think Marchionni or other senior players will be on the stands, because someone has to be for Gio to make the bench (he wont start, dont expect it).

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I know he's not injured, and he is called up. But Gazzetta are maybe taken the safe bet of predicting who is left out of the bench (e.g, predict Gio is becuase he has been in the past). Because they prolly dont think Marchionni or other senior players will be on the stands, because someone has to be for Gio to make the bench (he wont start, dont expect it).
Marchionni should not even be making the call ups,he is a terrible player.

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
Gazzetta's prediction is not reliable. Even you check up a few minutes before the match, they still have the wrong line-ups.
I think SKY has been proven to be a more reliable source up to now.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ciro himself doesn't know (most probably) who's gonna start and who's gonna sit on the bench.
All the predictions done more than an hour before the match are just that, predictions.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If Ciro doesn't play Giovinco then let's fire him to. Man, this thing with Giovinco not playing makes me crazy, not good for my health.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Matchday !! been waiting for this day since Ciro has been appointed!!

Damn, it was one God damn week !! probably the longest week since the start of the season!

Forza Juve! Forza Ciro!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)