[SERIE A] Week-37- Siena 0 - 3 JUVENTUS (24-May-09) (15 Viewers)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Thank you once again, Tiaga.
Looks like Ciro was tough on them and everyone wanted to show what they can do :) i.e screw our star by the end of the season.

Keeping that in mind and the quote from Ciro about friendship a side, this makes it not his fault for not being called for the game.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ciro needs to be tough on them. Ranieri never was and that was a major problem IMO. We need a coach that will break out the whip when needed.

I predict a good game from us. Chiellini/DC and even Zebina. I would like Ariaudo to play, I am over Legro/Mellberg. Does anyone know if Camo will start this game?

Mar 24, 2006
Ciro needs to be tough on them. Ranieri never was and that was a major problem IMO. We need a coach that will break out the whip when needed.

I predict a good game from us. Chiellini/DC and even Zebina. I would like Ariaudo to play, I am over Legro/Mellberg. Does anyone know if Camo will start this game?
are you doing monologues or :crazy:

Ferrara, unleash the Atomic Ant on their asses.
Ferrara responses : " take off your pants "

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
Starting lineup predictions

Tuttosport:

Buffon,

Zebina, Legro, Chiellini, De Ceglie

Camo or Marchionni, Tiago or Poulsen, Zanetti, Nedved

(if Del Piero doesn't make it) Amauri, Iaquinta

Gazzetta:

Buffon,

Marchionni, Tiago, Zanetti, Nedved

Amauri, Iaquinta

Mar 30, 2006
Starting lineup predictions

Tuttosport:

Buffon,

Camo or Marchionni, Tiago or Poulsen, Zanetti, Nedved

(if Del Piero doesn't make it) Amauri, Iaquinta

Gazzetta:

Buffon,

Marchionni, Tiago, Zanetti, Nedved

Amauri, Iaquinta
:lol:

it is nice to see us implementing changes.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I'm expecting Ferrara to play pretty much the same formation for the last two games. I don't expect him to change the tactics Juve have been playing for the past 2 years. From what I gathered from his interview, he's going to try to change the attitude of the team to help them win. So basically he's going to try to fire them up.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Seriously, what do you expect? Turning the team upside down would only show Ferrara's naievity as a coach.
Well im not really talking about a major change but the least thing he could do is to play Giovinco. He could bring a necesery spark to the team that I think we need at this moment.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Well im not really talking about a major change but the least thing he could do is to play Giovinco. He could bring a necesery spark to the team that I think we need at this moment.
co-sign.. We need that kid and we're always fucked if we concede the first goal, because we never come back with the exception of the Bologna-match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)