Serie A: Udinese vs Juventus [Feb 10 , 2008] (16 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Pheeeeew , i almost broke the PC.
That was painfull to watch until Camo's goal. After that we played really well. Our stars were awful for bigger part of the match but their brilliance saved the day again.
Vatikan, please, i think it's time to start thinking about recognizing Gigi as a saint after he dies.

Buffon - 9.00
This was perfect show from Buffon. Any other goalkeeper and we would have conceded minimum 3 goals, no questions asked. The save in the first half on Di Natale and the save he made after a shot from distance should make it to every goalkeeper compilation.

Zebina 6.50
Shaky and great at moments. Our best RB though, by far

Molinaro 5.00
Oh boy, this guy has no brains. He gave so many outs and corners when any other defender would have calmly dealed with the situation. He did make some good runs and crosses but he was mostly bad. He was falling all over the place and losing balls.

Chiellini 5.50
I didn't like what i've seen. He must be more calm than this. He gave at least 4 knockouts today and some of his reactions in the box weren't smart at all. Some refs could have given a penalty against us.
He was at the right place many times though and he made the decisive clearings.

Legrottaglie 5.50
He and Chiellini were badly owned in one or two situations. He wasn't better nor worse than Giorgio.

Nocerino 3.00
I noticed him only 3 times. Once when he got a yellow card, once when he made the most stupid pass of all times and once when he was substituted

Zanetti 6.00
Our best player in the first half and solid in the second. Did his job silently

Camoranesi 6.50
Not one of his best matches but we have so many more options with him on the field. We don't have to use the bloody long balls all the time.
And he scored a cracker. He's back :)

Nedved 6.50
Awful in the first half and solid in the second. Amazing assist for Iaquinta's goal. Good match overall by Neddy. Maybe even a 7.00 would be deserved

Del Piero 5.50
Lets be honest here, he was bad.
He lost a huge number of balls, he held the ball too much, he complicated all the time, he was slowing down our attacks and in despair he dived to get a penalty.
But he was still there and trying and suceeding once or twice. He assisted the first goal and it was pure magic what he did before he dived

Trez 5.00
Invisible

Palladino 6.50
We started playing much better with him on the pitcj

Iaquinta 7.00
First touch and goal. It was all tactics later

Sissoko - no rating

Ranieri 7.50
Great subs, he ? ;)
7.5 for Ranieri?? you are not serious are you? apart from this and Iaquinta's high rating, I agree with most of what you said..

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Imagine if we had Belardi tonight :moan:

we would easily concended with a dozen of goals , Udinese are so aggresive today .
Udinese are always agressive. They are a "little team" that has done well, because they give 100% every time they play. I'll always love Juve, but I do respect Udinese.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
hi there just got in and heard we won :) how was buffon today any signs of his injury and how did chiellini perform was he as good as he was before he was injured or is he lacking form?

Jul 5, 2005
Bad performance, with the full team, Udinese totally owned us, they were treated harshly by the referees for not getting two deserved penalties. They were much more dangerous than us, they hit the post twice, and wonderful saves by Buffon, the man of the match!

Thanks to Buffon and the referees we got the 3 points that Udinese deserved!
I agree to the most except the refs. Where did the refs help us?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
hi there just got in and heard we won :) how was buffon today any signs of his injury and how did chiellini perform was he as good as he was before he was injured or is he lacking form?
All the guys coming back from injury were rusty especially in the first half but soon they got back into the thick of things. Buffon was nervous in the beginning but settled back to his old self. Camo was too eager to get back & made some schoolboy errors still he scored a bullet of a header & took a central role in midfield. Chiellini took the longest to settle & was quite shaky with akward jumps. Best of all though is that they are back & we with one difficult game under their belt things should get easier.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Pheeeeew , i almost broke the PC.
That was painfull to watch until Camo's goal. After that we played really well. Our stars were awful for bigger part of the match but their brilliance saved the day again.
Vatikan, please, i think it's time to start thinking about recognizing Gigi as a saint after he dies.

Buffon - 9.00
This was perfect show from Buffon. Any other goalkeeper and we would have conceded minimum 3 goals, no questions asked. The save in the first half on Di Natale and the save he made after a shot from distance should make it to every goalkeeper compilation.

Zebina 6.50
Shaky and great at moments. Our best RB though, by far

Molinaro 5.00
Oh boy, this guy has no brains. He gave so many outs and corners when any other defender would have calmly dealed with the situation. He did make some good runs and crosses but he was mostly bad. He was falling all over the place and losing balls.

Chiellini 5.50
I didn't like what i've seen. He must be more calm than this. He gave at least 4 knockouts today and some of his reactions in the box weren't smart at all. Some refs could have given a penalty against us.
He was at the right place many times though and he made the decisive clearings.

Legrottaglie 5.50
He and Chiellini were badly owned in one or two situations. He wasn't better nor worse than Giorgio.

Nocerino 3.00
I noticed him only 3 times. Once when he got a yellow card, once when he made the most stupid pass of all times and once when he was substituted

Zanetti 6.00
Our best player in the first half and solid in the second. Did his job silently

Camoranesi 6.50
Not one of his best matches but we have so many more options with him on the field. We don't have to use the bloody long balls all the time.
And he scored a cracker. He's back :)

Nedved 6.50
Awful in the first half and solid in the second. Amazing assist for Iaquinta's goal. Good match overall by Neddy. Maybe even a 7.00 would be deserved

Del Piero 5.50
Lets be honest here, he was bad.
He lost a huge number of balls, he held the ball too much, he complicated all the time, he was slowing down our attacks and in despair he dived to get a penalty.
But he was still there and trying and suceeding once or twice. He assisted the first goal and it was pure magic what he did before he dived

Trez 5.00
Invisible

Palladino 6.50
We started playing much better with him on the pitcj

Iaquinta 7.00
First touch and goal. It was all tactics later

Sissoko - no rating

Ranieri 7.50
Great subs, he ? ;)
Spot on on most accounts although Buffon should get a 7. His error created the first goal for Udinese although he more than made up for it. As for Ranieri I would not give him more than a 5 especially since he seems to be blind about Nocerino. And how the hell did you sneak a j at the end of pitch? Looks so baltic :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And how the hell did you sneak a j at the end of pitch? Looks so baltic :p
:lol2:

H and J are neighbours if you look at the keyboard

As for Ranieri, for the first time this season he did the exact same things i was shouting for him to do. Nocerino out Palla IN , Iaquinta for Trez and then Sissoko IN to keep the lead.
That's why i give him a high rating

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
:lol2:

H and J are neighbours if you look at the keyboard
It's all good man :D

As for Ranieri, for the first time this season he did the exact same things i was shouting for him to do. Nocerino out Palla IN , Iaquinta for Trez and then Sissoko IN to keep the lead.
That's why i give him a high rating
That's an objective angle but I like to see it as Udinese always shot themselves in the foot by either hastily shooting from 100 yards or wasting great opportunities & ofcourse as you mentioned the mighty Buffon behind the posts. Do you think Nocerino would have been subbed if he didn't get a yellow?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
All the guys coming back from injury were rusty especially in the first half but soon they got back into the thick of things. Buffon was nervous in the beginning but settled back to his old self. Camo was too eager to get back & made some schoolboy errors still he scored a bullet of a header & took a central role in midfield. Chiellini took the longest to settle & was quite shaky with akward jumps. Best of all though is that they are back & we with one difficult game under their belt things should get easier.
thanks for the info mate :tup: most important thing is we keep winning to keep the others at bay and we made a start today by beating one of our contenders

p.s nice to hear that vinny scored the winner that will give him some confidence especially when he scored against his old team ( i really dont see the need for our board to waste a bomb of :money: on amuari who isn't the youngest either)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)