Serie A: Udinese vs Juventus [Feb 10 , 2008] (24 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
what a comeback, and Iaquinta proving he is one of the signings of the season!

after such a disasterous 1st half i decided to go and change into my blue and yellow juve strip and i guess that worked!!!

but seriously a great win and fantastic to see Camo and Chiellini getting some match fitness. we need to build on this with Roma, Fiorentina and Torino all coming up in the next few weeks!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 5, 2005
Udinese 1-2 Juventus

16 Shots 11
11 Shots On Target 6
26 Crosses 23
14 Corners 7
3 Counter Attacks 0
7 Offsides 3
15 Fouls (Committed) 14
25 Throws 30
47% Ball Posssession 53%

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
yeah its sooo annoying they're showing sampdoria again next week against genoa which is even worse!! they've really messed up with the games their showing this season and im sick of it!!
:wallbang: These stupid ******* b****rds!

Are they showing the Juve game on Wed morning? I missed the bit where they tell you.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
yeah its sooo annoying there showing sampdoria again next week against genoa which is even worse!! they've really messed up with the games their showing this season and im sick of it!!
true but thats pretty understandable seen as though Genoa v Samp is definately one of the biggest rivalries in Italy

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Bad performance, with the full team, Udinese totally owned us, they were treated harshly by the referees for not getting two deserved penalties. They were much more dangerous than us, they hit the post twice, and wonderful saves by Buffon, the man of the match!

Thanks to Buffon and the referees we got the 3 points that Udinese deserved!

Mar 24, 2006
Bad performance, with the full team, Udinese totally owned us, they were treated harshly by the referees for not getting two deserved penalties. They were much more dangerous than us, they hit the post twice, and wonderful saves by Buffon, the man of the match!

Thanks to Buffon and the referees we got the 3 points that Udinese deserved!
Spot On , we still not good enough for real . We are lucky today .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Pheeeeew , i almost broke the PC.
That was painfull to watch until Camo's goal. After that we played really well. Our stars were awful for bigger part of the match but their brilliance saved the day again.
Vatikan, please, i think it's time to start thinking about recognizing Gigi as a saint after he dies.

Buffon - 9.00
This was perfect show from Buffon. Any other goalkeeper and we would have conceded minimum 3 goals, no questions asked. The save in the first half on Di Natale and the save he made after a shot from distance should make it to every goalkeeper compilation.

Zebina 6.50
Shaky and great at moments. Our best RB though, by far

Molinaro 5.00
Oh boy, this guy has no brains. He gave so many outs and corners when any other defender would have calmly dealed with the situation. He did make some good runs and crosses but he was mostly bad. He was falling all over the place and losing balls.

Chiellini 5.50
I didn't like what i've seen. He must be more calm than this. He gave at least 4 knockouts today and some of his reactions in the box weren't smart at all. Some refs could have given a penalty against us.
He was at the right place many times though and he made the decisive clearings.

Legrottaglie 5.50
He and Chiellini were badly owned in one or two situations. He wasn't better nor worse than Giorgio.

Nocerino 3.00
I noticed him only 3 times. Once when he got a yellow card, once when he made the most stupid pass of all times and once when he was substituted

Zanetti 6.00
Our best player in the first half and solid in the second. Did his job silently

Camoranesi 6.50
Not one of his best matches but we have so many more options with him on the field. We don't have to use the bloody long balls all the time.
And he scored a cracker. He's back :)

Nedved 6.50
Awful in the first half and solid in the second. Amazing assist for Iaquinta's goal. Good match overall by Neddy. Maybe even a 7.00 would be deserved

Del Piero 5.50
Lets be honest here, he was bad.
He lost a huge number of balls, he held the ball too much, he complicated all the time, he was slowing down our attacks and in despair he dived to get a penalty.
But he was still there and trying and suceeding once or twice. He assisted the first goal and it was pure magic what he did before he dived

Trez 5.00
Invisible

Palladino 6.50
We started playing much better with him on the pitcj

Iaquinta 7.00
First touch and goal. It was all tactics later

Sissoko - no rating

Ranieri 7.50
Great subs, he ? ;)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
what a comeback, and Iaquinta proving he is one of the signings of the season!

after such a disasterous 1st half i decided to go and change into my blue and yellow juve strip and i guess that worked!!!

but seriously a great win and fantastic to see Camo and Chiellini getting some match fitness. we need to build on this with Roma, Fiorentina and Torino all coming up in the next few weeks!
Not forgetting Buffon settling in nicely after a nervous start. The most important thing about this game was the match fitness of the above mentioned.

Jul 5, 2005
PLAYER STATS

Del Piero
Offsides 1
Fouls (Committed) 1
Shots Off Target 1

Iaquinta
Goals 1
Shots On Target 1

Trezeguet sub 76'
Offsides 1
Shots Off Target 1
Shots On Target 1

Camoranesi sub 86'
Goals 1
Fouls (Committed) 2
Shots Off Target 1
Shots On Target 2

Nedved
Offsides 1
Fouls (Committed) 2
Shots Off Target 1
Shots On Target 2

Zanetti
Fouls (Committed) 1

Palladino
N/A

Sissoko
N/A

Molinaro
Fouls (Committed) 1

Chiellini
Fouls (Committed) 4

Legrottagle
Fouls (Committed) 1

Zebina
Fouls (Committed) 2
Shots Off Target 1

Nocerino sub 70'
Fouls (Committed) 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)