Serie A: Udinese vs Juventus [Feb 10 , 2008] (25 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Actually Nocerino still is doing decent work in defence, and u shouldn`t expect much from Sissoko offensively + Noce has played with Zanetti for a half year now, while Sissoko havent done it even for a half hour. If it wouldn`t be so important game, i would say give Momo a chance, but we cant risk with one of our most important games of the season, in this game our midfield must work like a clock or we are screwed.
Put it simply now. Choose two out of Sissoko-Zanetti-Nocerino to start the match.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I choose Nocerino-Zanetti and Tiago or Momo coming off the bench - dependent on what we will need. Im quite sure, that Ranieri will choose it too, and not because he is stupid or idiot (though i think he isnt far from that), but because it is logical.

May 22, 2007
1 Buffon
2 Birindelli
3 Chiellini
5 Zebina
6 Zanetti
7 Salihamidzic
8 Camoranesi
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
12 Belardi
17 Trezeguet
20 Palladino
21 Grygera
22 Sissoko
23 Nocerino
28 Molinaro
30 Tiago
31 Novembre
33 Legrottaglie

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
TV channels showing the Udinese versus Juventus match are: -

ART Sport
C+ Hits Sport W/E
C+ Sport 2 (Scandinanvia)
DigitAlb SuperSport 3
ESPN Dos (Mexico)
ESPN+
Hi Sports 2
La 7 Cartapiu D
Mediaset Calcio 2
NTV Spor
OBN BiH
Polsat Sport [Delayed showing @ 19.30hrs BST]
Polsat Sport Extra [Delayed showing @ 19.30hrs BST]
Sky Calcio 1
Sky Sport Italia HD2
Sport 1 (Cze)
Sport 1 (Hun)
Sport 2 (Ukr)
Sport 5
SportKlub (Slovenia) [Delayed showing @ 16.00hrs BST]
TeleDeporte

No bet365 stream :groan:

Udinese versus Juventus @ 14.00hrs BST
http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?ma...84&part=sports

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ranieri recovers Juve stars

Claudio Ranieri breathes a sigh of relief after Alex Del Piero and Gigi Buffon make the trip to Udinese, but questions remain over the goalkeeper.

There were fears that both World Cup winners would be forced to miss out on the match between third and sixth.

Del Piero picked up a knock to his knee during training, but has seemingly recovered, while Buffon is in the squad after weeks of a recurrent back problem.

Everyone is available and ready,” assured the Juventus Coach. “In fact, if there had been a few more injuries I’d have had easier decisions to make!

There are still concerns over Buffon so Emanuele Belardi is ready to deputise, as well as January signing Momo Sissoko, who made his debut as a substitute in last week’s 1-1 draw with Cagliari.

“Sissoko is ready to play from the start, but I will decide this evening and the same goes for Buffon. The midfielder has to understand fully what he needs to do and the style we play in.

He is at an advantage in this sense, because Liverpool also play with two 'organisers’ and the creative wingers. Basically they are similar systems.

One of the wide men is Raffaele Palladino, who complained this week that he is not used enough at club level despite being a regular in the Italy squad.

He is player worthy of Juventus. I understand he wants to prove something, maybe I am too demanding,” mused Ranieri.

The work he does for the Nazionale is more or less the same as at Juve. I am happy he’s champing at the bit, it means the lad is eager. He needs to relax. I have put my faith in him, as Palladino has played more than Vincenzo Iaquinta, who is a World Cup winner.”

Mauro Camoranesi is also fighting to be fully fit, while Jonathan Zebina and Giorgio Chiellini return to the side after a month on the sidelines.

Long-term absentees Jorge Andrade and Marco Marchionni are the only ones to miss out along with the suspended Guglielmo Stendardo.

“It is a long season, but if we can keep the other sides at bay then that is better
,” smiled the Coach ahead of this fight for a top four finish.

It’s a dangerous encounter, as Udinese won 1-0 in Turin back on September 16, when Del Piero unluckily hit the woodwork three times.

The last time we met I said so at the end, we wouldn’t have scored that day even if we’d punched the ball. Now we have to do well, we are in good shape and I expect a positive response.”

Yet the Bianconeri have only picked up six points from their last four games against less than exalted competition.

Over the course of a campaign there are matches you win without deserving to and vice-versa. I am satisfied with how the team is performing. There can be regrets over the Coppa Italia exit or a few dropped points, but we are aware we gave our all.”

Juventus squad: Buffon, Birindelli, Chiellini, Zebina, Zanetti, Salihamidzic, Camoranesi, Iaquinta, Del Piero, Nedved, Belardi, Trezeguet, Palladino, Grygera, Sissoko, Nocerino, Molinaro, Tiago, Novembre, Legrottaglie

channel 4

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
“In fact, if there had been a few more injuries I’d have had easier decisions to make!”

:lol2: So he wants the players to be injured so his job becomes easier?

“He is at an advantage in this sense, because Liverpool also play with two 'organisers’ and the creative wingers. Basically they are similar systems.”

And now defensive midfielders are called organisers?

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
“In fact, if there had been a few more injuries I’d have had easier decisions to make!”

:lol2: So he wants the players to be injured so his job becomes easier?

“He is at an advantage in this sense, because Liverpool also play with two ‘organisers’ and the creative wingers. Basically they are similar systems.”

And now defensive midfielders are called organisers?
:rofl: the guy is genius u have to admit.........

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
1 Buffon
2 Birindelli
3 Chiellini
5 Zebina
6 Zanetti
7 Salihamidzic
8 Camoranesi
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
12 Belardi
17 Trezeguet
20 Palladino
21 Grygera
22 Sissoko
23 Nocerino
28 Molinaro
30 Tiago
31 Novembre
33 Legrottaglie
I like the looks of that and I have a good feeling about tomorrow's game. Forza Juve.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Del Piero is but still nothing sure about Buffon.
Here`s what Ranieri said:

“Sissoko is ready to play from the start, but I will decide this evening and the same goes for Buffon"
Really confused :confused: about what is going on with buffon one day he's gonna have an operation the next day he's fine could some one inform me on the situation?

Anyway for his sake I would rest him tomorrow I would'nt want to risk him just for one game and then he'll be injures for age.

If an injury is bad i think he sould give it a week to fully recover especialy with one as serous as this

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
--------------Buffon
Grygera-Legro-Chiellini-Molinaro
--------------Zanetti
Camo--------Tiago------Neddy
---------Trez-------DP.
this squad can beat Udinese

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)