Serie A: Udinese vs Juventus [Feb 10 , 2008] (88 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Pinzi and De Martino are average players and not starters anyway, I thought AssAmoah is on African Cup (?), he's a good, tricky player though a terrible finisher, Mesto does some good runs on the right flank so that is solid news for us, Obodo is injured all season long so we can't say he is a loss to them (good player though.....)

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Udine will have minus 2 players more, couse Felipe and Pepe are band

I'll play:

Buffon

Zebina - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro

Zanetti - Sissoko

Camo - Del Piero - Nedved

Trezegol​

DP can go forward as 2nd (supporting) striker and will have more creativty in the middle...

Bench: Belardi, Biri, Sali, Grygera, Palla, Nocerino, IQ

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Juve’s new Buffon fears
Thursday 7 February, 2008

Reports from Juventus’ training ground suggest that Gigi Buffon is once more in doubt for the trip to Udine this weekend.

The Old Lady face Udinese in a crucial Champions League qualification showdown this weekend and were hoping to welcome Azzurri goalkeeper Buffon back to the side.

The former Parma custodian has been absent with a back problem, but Juve medical bulletins had insisted that he was ready to return between the posts.

However, Buffon looked in pain during training today at Vinovo, especially when getting back up after diving saves.

The medical staff will be very reluctant to send Juve’s No 1 back into action before he is ready as they fear that his problem may become more severe and require an operation that could lead to months on the sidelines.

The good news for Claudio Ranieri is that Giorgio Chiellini and Mauro Camoranesi are fully recovered from their injuries and will be fit for the Stadio Friuli encounter.

Czech international Zdenek Grygera and Azzurri man Raffaele Palladino only took part briefly in a light training session.

Christian Molinaro was absent, as were Marco Marchionni and Jorge Andrade who had a session in the gym.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Last week it was said that Zebina has recovered but he didn't play and this week there is no news about it. Does anyone know his status?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's how I would go medieval on their ases

Buffon
Zebina Grygera Legrottaglie gsol
Sissoko
Zanetti Nedved
Camoranesi Trezeguet Del Piero​

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Udine will have minus 2 players more, couse Felipe and Pepe are band

I'll play:

Buffon

Zebina - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro

Zanetti - Sissoko

Camo - Del Piero - Nedved

Trezegol

DP can go forward as 2nd (supporting) striker and will have more creativty in the middle...

Bench: Belardi, Biri, Sali, Grygera, Palla, Nocerino, IQ
Most likely this is our lineup.........

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
How are we fucked exactly?
arse wise. i just mean that the amount of snow in america, from what i ahve seen was a lot, more than i have seen mroe than anywhere else this year. but i iddnt necessariylmean america was fucked, mainly on the wider outlook on the weaather as it seems to be getting weirder. for example, in england is been pretty warm all winter, i have never seen that before. but then again, i dont study the weather so it could be nothing.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
arse wise. i just mean that the amount of snow in america, from what i ahve seen was a lot, more than i have seen mroe than anywhere else this year. but i iddnt necessariylmean america was fucked, mainly on the wider outlook on the weaather as it seems to be getting weirder. for example, in england is been pretty warm all winter, i have never seen that before. but then again, i dont study the weather so it could be nothing.
It has been particulary weird, and just the other day we had one of the worst tornado outbreaks in history, killing over 50 people. Funny thing is, it's not even tornado season. Very weird weather indeed.

But what people need to understand is that Global Warming doesn't neccessarily mean a local or even global warming trend. Some don't understand that.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Last week it was said that Zebina has recovered but he didn't play and this week there is no news about it. Does anyone know his status?

Is Zebadee available???? :confused2
Good question. There's been no mention of him on the official site.

MY 2 cents worth: -

Buffon
I
Grygera.......Birindelli.........Legrottaglie..... Molinaro
I
Sissoko.......Zanetti
I
Camo.............................................. ...DP/Neddy
I
Vinny.........Trezegol/Palla​

Biri in the middle - too much running on the flanks for him to do 90 minutes in a wing back role.

If Zebina is available, put him on the right and move Grygera in to work with Legro.

Give DP/Neddy a free roaming centre/left side role, push Vinny into a goal scoring position (give Udinese the dilemma of "who's gonna score?" - Vinny or Trez)

...and, for God's sake, Ranieri, play Palla in his correct position and you might get more out of him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)