SERIE A: Udinese - Juventus (4 Viewers)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Mid-August CL pre qualifying round is the last thing we need, especially after Euro 2004 , unfortunatley, it is a possibilty. Will the fight for 2nd place be enough to motivate the players?
right now, i dont see anyone in juve worthy of the place in euro 2004.....seriously.....

i hope we finish 2nd, as long as we can top roma.....i'd be damn happy! but i'm not counting on it tho :p

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by arifelly |Juve| ] ++
we won't end up 4th !!!

Your word in God's ear.

This team is now in free-fall. If trez doesn't fire soon and Lippi doesn't assign a perminante place in the stands for "Crap"onaise, then we should prepare for the worst. UEFA anyone?

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Another snooze fest from the Kings of cure for insomniacs

No strategy, no creativity, no cohesion and no goals

Maresca probably our best player in the first half, did not know when to shoot and when to pass the ball to somebody in a better position.

Nedved , was completetly in the back pocket of Bertoto, it was embarassing

Camoranesi just flits between good and bad in the same game all the time

We did not concede but thats mainly becos Udinese are a counterattacking team whose best performances are away rather than at home as they have a very poor striker in Iaquinta

Pizzaro was brilliant in his position just in front of the defenders, spraying the ball about, just wish we could buy him, but Lippi would probably misuse him

Speaking of which, how is that Lippi would take off Maresca and bring on of all people Birindelli and then bring on Dv, 6 minutes to go, to replace none other than Nedved?

How is it possible that Maresca who at least Lazio for a few minutes is taken off but Trez who has not played at all , plays for 90 minutes?

If we are ever gonna have a creative side, I am afraid that Lippi has to go, because he is totally against creative players, just workaholics

And what was the referee playing at, could Pessotto's tackle be more blatant, he did not even book him when in all honesty, he ought to have been sent off

Sep 1, 2002
Truley said by someone who knows their football.
When ever I go or wacth us these days I wait for Birindelli- LIppi all-time favorite- and know that the game is up.
I must disagree on one of your points though "denco", "Crap"onaise is always an ancor of creativity. HE thinks he is Ortega; but is a poormans Ortega; who was himself a poormans Maradona. Please save us from his attacking football. Have you noticed that Thuram only passes to him when he has no other options?

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++
"Crap"onaise is always an ancor of creativity. HE thinks he is Ortega; but is a poormans Ortega; who was himself a poormans Maradona. Please save us from his attacking football. Have you noticed that Thuram only passes to him when he has no other options?
whos craponaise? or is this some obscure british slang?

delbecko

Feb 6, 2004
solo:

grazie buffon
grazie buffon

udinese - juve 0 zu 0 with a lot of luck ! what a shame again !

i am so sad
so f.cking sad

sad man in a sad world with a sad team of losers every week !

i love juve but not these players.....
.....the only exception on saturday was securamente buffon

grazie buffon
grazie buffon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)