SERIE A: Udinese - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Scozzese ] ++
Kaizer, I’ll have a small drop of what you’re on my friend because clearly you’re on a different plant from the rest of us.

Let’s be objective about the game.

The game takes place after a run of disastrous (by Juve standards) performances. However, it’s a chance to restore some pride and secure 2nd place (automatic champions’ league spot)

What did we see:

• A fairly bright start to the game by Juve, but
• There was no desire or passion up front especially as the game progressed
• The shape of the team said more about stopping goals rather than attacking
• Our best two first half players were substituted
• We were blessed with a poor refereeing performance – we should have conceded a penalty and in a separate incident, been down to 10 men.
• I don’t think we forced their keeper into a save in 90 mins.
• Towards the end of the game we took of our creative midfielder when we should have been pushing on to wrap up the points.
• Gave our last substitute about 7 minutes to get on the pace of the game and secure a win – no chance really.

That’s how I saw it anyway.
It was more or less in that way.

But the draw is not what piss t5he people....

at least.. IMO.. i dont like to see the way we are playing.

we look like 11 guys, each one playing a different game. Even Maresca who was our mostr attacking player...looked like if it was "maresca vs udinese".

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
After the Deportivo loss, I kicked a soccer ball as hard as I could in my house, breaking a lamp and a glass figurine. After this pitiful display by Juve, I was not that mad. It is like the team has just let us down so many times that we, or at least I, dont give a shite anymore. Moggi better make some changes in the summer.

Forza Juve

OP
Lawnchair Bes
Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #388
    ++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
    After the Deportivo loss, I kicked a soccer ball as hard as I could in my house, breaking a lamp and a glass figurine. After this pitiful display by Juve, I was not that mad. It is like the team has just let us down so many times that we, or at least I, dont give a shite anymore. Moggi better make some changes in the summer.

Forza Juve
    well dont keep those feelings inside

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    our title hopes are surely dashed now,lets just hope that moggi's gotten the message that the juve team sucks

spend the fricking money dammit.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    Kaizer, I’ll have a small drop of what you’re on my friend because clearly you’re on a different plant from the rest of us.
    :rofl: u want some...?

frankly, i've done enuff moping for 2 weeks.....why do i need to be angry and sad for? i know that this team currently sucks, moping around and saying how disappointed i am wont change anything. cant i enjoy juve's under-par performance? as far as i'm concern, this season is over and done with

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    gosh, i forgot to point out one obvious and important thing tho......we suck in taking FK's and corner :yuck: bad, bad, bad kicks!!

and when nedved went out, di vaio took the kick....WTF :wallbang:

bring on modena :D forza juve.....!

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    All that have to be said about the match is said..
    another bad performance.. BUT, what pisses me off is lippi's comments after the match..

“All we can do,” concluded Lippi, “is start again with the same spirit seen today and try to get that runner-up spot and perhaps overturn our 2-0 Coppa Italia first leg defeat.”
    WTF.. :angry: No wonder the players morale was down..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)