SERIE A: Udinese - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Juve played great in the 1st half but the 2nd half was very disapointing. Lippi took off the 2 best players on the night (legro + maresca) but maybe Legro got injured i dont know.
We were also very luck 2night too. Udinese should of had a penalty when ferrar took out jorgensen and Pessoto shoulda been sent off for his rugby tackle but never even got booked, all Udinese got out of it in the end was a throw.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
Juve played great in the 1st half but the 2nd half was very disapointing. Lippi took off the 2 best players on the night (legro + maresca) but maybe Legro got injured i dont know.
true.....but i think legro was injured. he was chasing the ball, keeping castroman (i think) at bay, and then i thot i saw he limped a bit. maybe he pulled a muscle. hope he'll be okay. coz we're left with tudor now :stress:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
Sh*t!!!!!
0-0 Against Udinese, we're useless
I AGREE :fero::groan::fero::fero::fero:

come on...
i was sure at least we would win against udineese....

now i don't think that there is aby pin playing against lazio inter and parma now....

why should we at all?????

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
Milan won!
Roma play Lazio later tonight! Just hoping that Lazio can stop Roma!
let's hope....

cause we can't even stop udinese...... :groan:

at least gigi saved everything.

this makes me feel better.

at least our keeper is not useless too

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets think that Lippi cghanged Maresca because he is still returning from the injury. He was playing relatively well...wasted some chances but he was at least the most dangerous.

Udinese looked better in some points of the game.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
all we can do is pray that we get some good signings.....Juve seem to have lost the heart that used to be such a strength...FECK!!!!!

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
btw,why did buffon changed jerseys??

i saw him in 2 pictyres,
in the first he was wearing his black and in the second his pink...

http://www.juventus.com/it/gallery/seriea/20040320/3022/gallery_1.html

http://www.juventus.com/it/gallery/seriea/20040320/3022/gallery_8.html
I'm sure he was wearing the pink shirt for both halfs. :confused:

BTW, Legro came off at half time due to muscular problems - another game, another injury, exactly what goes on during training?! :(

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeap... we are really in deep shit.

Poor form, full of injuries...... and the worst.. our figting spirit, which was our strong point in the crucial moments... now is history.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I know-our "amazing attack" didn't score, and out shitty defense (no quotes there-we all know it) did't give them a goal, although from all accounts, it was because of Buffon's excellent performance rather than the defenses defense

Scozzese

Feb 21, 2004
Kaizer, I’ll have a small drop of what you’re on my friend because clearly you’re on a different plant from the rest of us.

Let’s be objective about the game.

The game takes place after a run of disastrous (by Juve standards) performances. However, it’s a chance to restore some pride and secure 2nd place (automatic champions’ league spot)

What did we see:

• A fairly bright start to the game by Juve, but
• There was no desire or passion up front especially as the game progressed
• The shape of the team said more about stopping goals rather than attacking
• Our best two first half players were substituted
• We were blessed with a poor refereeing performance – we should have conceded a penalty and in a separate incident, been down to 10 men.
• I don’t think we forced their keeper into a save in 90 mins.
• Towards the end of the game we took of our creative midfielder when we should have been pushing on to wrap up the points.
• Gave our last substitute about 7 minutes to get on the pace of the game and secure a win – no chance really.

That’s how I saw it anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)