SERIE A: Udinese - Juventus (2 Viewers)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i was fortunate enuff to see the game (thank God!). i'm not too disappointed, coz i think we played well....compared to other games b4 this. it was an entertaining game, so i guess 0-0 is fair result to both teams.

we were the better side in the 1st half.....IMO legro did well. but i think he got injured, hence he was substituted. maresca was creating chances, and blewing them away. but i dont blame him entirely.....i give credits to udine defence as well.

2nd half, udine was the better side. there were a few chaotic moments in front of buffon, and thank God jank's volley hit the crossbar! :scared: all in all, 1point is better than nothing.

IMO appiah, tacchi did well today. and MAN OF THE MATCH...........

pesotto!! for his rugby tackle on jorgensen :rofl: priceless...!! :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Disappointing, disappointing, disappointing... :down:

At the beginning of the season our defence sucked but our attack guaranteed us plenty of goals. Now our defence still sucks and so does our attack.

Scozzese

Feb 21, 2004
poor tactics tonight by Lippi

One striker up front and Nedved going nowhere on the left. Did he switch it or change anything - no!

I don't think we forced a save out of the Udine keeper in the whole match.

Big changes ahead!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
juvenator....u got me there :p

anyone got the pic of pesotto, i wanna cherish it for as long as i live :LOL: and the best thing is, he didnt get booked :rofl: pieri is a pr*ck....

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I'd like to see that too :D

Well, 0-0. I can't say I'm devastated as our title hopes had already vanished anyway. Still, catching up with Roma for that valuable 2nd spot would be nice though. Having to qualify for the CL is risky business.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Disappointing, disappointing, disappointing... :down:

At the beginning of the season our defence sucked but our attack guaranteed us plenty of goals. Now our defence still sucks and so does our attack.
As i said before, its not a crisis
It is a DISASTER

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
am i the only one who's not disappointed? :D

if u're a neutral, then it was an good game. the game tells me one thing; our form is the same as udinese.....a mid-table team

Juvenator

Prediction Game Champ 2004
Sep 14, 2003
im beyond disappointment kaizer, considering our whole season. But in terms with how we've been playing, a draw away to Udinesi is a decent result.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
well juvenator, this season is a disappointment....no doubt bout that. but tonite, for me at least, is not :D i enjoyed watching the game.....of course i almost pulled my hair-off at the defensive mistakes, and missed chances.....but i enjoyed it nonetheless :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)