[Serie A] Udinese-Juventus (6 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++
if the streaming is bad just push it off and press play again and it will buffer and stream perfect again ;)

thx juve_kosova
No problem bro...

it hasent been off for me for any time since iv turn it on!

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juvenator ] ++
Yes the battery life. I heard the PSP had a very low battery life.
ahhhh! :D

the battery life is ok man ;)

for wathing movie's on stick it live's like 5hours on umd its only 3hours(because the disc have to play constandly)
but when i play game's i play like 6 a 7 hours , thats good enough for me .
i dont know if this is for all the game's but its with ridge racer and wipout pure.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
Am I the only one who thinks that Zlatan is complacent to every pass he gets?
Not at all, Primo. Zlatan looks frustrated and nervous as well. I think he'll recover from his bad patch, once he scores.

May 4, 2004
we had a good game so far, and we sure deserve to be 1-0 up, as we really controlled the game for the most of the time...

Forza Juventus !

i think Mutu should come on for Neddy !

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
45' Half-time in all matches across Italy, except the Ascoli v Siena clash, where the pitch problem seems to be just about resolved...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm satisfied with the 1st half not happy.......

We need to move more around the pitch, all we're doing is giving pass back to the defence and let the rythm go slow.....

Canna....Should be more Focus.....

Kovac.....So far so good..

Blasi......very good IMO. This guy is not playing in his position but from the way he's playing it's like he's been playing there for couple of years...

Zambrotta.....It's the 1st time this season I see Zambrotta moving good, maybe because his company(Dp) is opening the space for him to run and move.....

Gianni....Surprised to see him on the pitch....He should run more, other than that he's doing good...

Emerson...as Dominic said, he better sharpen up a bit......

Vieira....Perfect...not only that he scored...Moving around the pitch, moving on the counter-attack, good passes etc. Hope he'll continue his show till the end.

Nedved....Didn't see him alot in the 1st half...I'm waiting something from him in the 2nd half.

Dp....Alongside Vieira, they were the best in the 1st half....Great one two between him and Zlatan....Moving alot, running, using his crosses aswell, not to forget his great assist.

Zlatan....No doubt he's trying his best, I can see it...But Seriously he should stop complaining and put his head on the game...Hope he'll score...

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juvenator ] ++
nice choice of games. What is it with all the racing games on the PSP?
yea i know its like you can buy only race game's for now .

but thats gonna changes in the future with gta , final fantasy , fifa2006 and pro evolution5,and so on.

are you thinking about buying 1?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Marty ] ++
Juve is deservingly on top after the first half, and without being biased we could be up 2-0. I'm confident we'll win this game. Good to see DP in such great shape. :)

He's doing good....and when he's doing good, it means we are about to win:)

aman

Feb 9, 2004
Juve are playing rather defensively, but I guess it's worked seeing as we're up 1-0. Good to see DP playing well. I don't think Zlatan likes being up there all by himself though; he isn't involved in the play very much. Nedved hasn't done much either. It must be great for him having three defensive midfielders behind him, so hopefully he'll do better in the second half. Otherwise Mutu is on the bench ready to go!

Great goal! Nice run by Vieira and perfect assist by DP!

Excellent stream btw!

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
I'm satisfied with the 1st half not happy.......

We need to move more around the pitch, all we're doing is giving pass back to the defence and let the rythm go slow.....

Canna....Should be more Focus.....

Kovac.....So far so good..

Blasi......very good IMO. This guy is not playing in his position but from the way he's playing it's like he's been playing there for couple of years...

Zambrotta.....It's the 1st time this season I see Zambrotta moving good, maybe because his company(Dp) is opening the space for him to run and move.....

Gianni....Surprised to see him on the pitch....He should run more, other than that he's doing good...

Emerson...as Dominic said, he better sharpen up a bit......

Vieira....Perfect...not only that he scored...Moving around the pitch, moving on the counter-attack, good passes etc. Hope he'll continue his show till the end.

Nedved....Didn't see him alot in the 1st half...I'm waiting something from him in the 2nd half.

Dp....Alongside Vieira, they were the best in the 1st half....Great one two between him and Zlatan....Moving alot, running, using his crosses aswell, not to forget his great assist.

Zlatan....No doubt he's trying his best, I can see it...But Seriously he should stop complaining and put his head on the game...Hope he'll score...
Great post... agree with everything...

Forza Juventus !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)