[Serie A] Udinese 3-0 Juventus, April 3rd, 2010 (7 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Well you know what?....I don't really care if he stays or go at this point. In my team he was never going to be a starter or even a regular. He has not improve, he's soft and he keep letting defenders get ahead of him to score on us.

Watching todays game I was thinking to myself on the 2nd goal...look how De Ceglie is modeling like a bitch while Pepe shoot and scored, back in the day Thuram, Canna or Zambrotta would have dove infront of Pepe's shot to protect the goal from scoring.
Even now Cannavaro is the only one making up for the others' mistakes in our defense. Watching Juve makes me miss even the likes of Birindelli and Pessotto.

Jan 14, 2010
To be honest I had no problem when we signed Canna because I thought he would be a back-up and we would sign another younger CB to partner Cheillini. Canna is still capable of turning back the hands of time but not week in week out more like every other game or earlier in the season when we played 3 games in a week. It would have been good for him to play 1 of the 3 games.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
sad but true :( i dont know whats next but from the way things are being handled specially with the cristico issue it seems like the board finds dc suitable which reflects even more that they dont know much about footie. i just hope this current board leaves and people with football brains change things around and rid us from all that is average.
Well it's up to Elkans to decide bro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)