[Serie A] Udinese 3-0 Juventus, April 3rd, 2010 (2 Viewers)

Nov 1, 2002
He should have left the stadium before the match started. I dont know why this idiot has a place in our club.
im wondering why all the board still there after all the defeats and humiliation

if they are courage enough they should just resign and accept their failure but they are not, and whats annoying me more... i dont see the frustration in Bettega face in all the defeats

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
:lol2:

somebody have to warm the bench.
De Ceglie will always remind me of the worst Juve I have ever witnessed since I was a Juve fan so if we are ever to make a good team again, I don't want to see him here, neither as a starter nor as a bench warmer and not even as a toilet seat warmer.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
De Ceglie will always remind me of the worst Juve I have ever witnessed since I was a Juve fan
I swear I feel the same.
Lots of Juve players passed through our ranks in the post-Calciopoli seasons. Quality wise some were probably even worse than De Ceglie. But for some reason his face pops up first when I think about this disastrous Juventus.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
De Ceglie will always remind me of the worst Juve I have ever witnessed since I was a Juve fan so if we are ever to make a good team again, I don't want to see him here, neither as a starter nor as a bench warmer and not even as a toilet seat warmer.
perfectly said :tup: he really really is'nt juve material. yeah i understand we were all excited bec he came thru the ranks but sadly this is a time where average wont cut it for us.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
perfectly said :tup: he really really is'nt juve material. yeah i understand we were all excited bec he came thru the ranks but sadly this is a time where average wont cut it for us.
Two great moments he has with us:

1-Scoring a goal in serie B.
2-Owning Zambrotta last season.

Apart from that he was softie Ashton.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Two great moments he has with us:

1-Scoring a goal in serie B.
2-Owning Zambrotta last season.

Apart from that he was softie Ashton.
sad but true :( i dont know whats next but from the way things are being handled specially with the cristico issue it seems like the board finds dc suitable which reflects even more that they dont know much about footie. i just hope this current board leaves and people with football brains change things around and rid us from all that is average.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
we're doomed or somethin really guys.....against Palermo miccoli scored screamer + grygera error, against Siena 3 grygera's errors, against Fulham stupid red card and penalty, today De Ceglie made 2 idiot errors, when he didn't notice Sanchez, and in 2nd goal with his low skill in the offside makin situation......and this unstoppable errors makes me sick.......chimenti error against sampdoria......etc...........

Jan 14, 2010
Well you know what?....I don't really care if he stays or go at this point. In my team he was never going to be a starter or even a regular. He has not improve, he's soft and he keep letting defenders get ahead of him to score on us.

Watching todays game I was thinking to myself on the 2nd goal...look how De Ceglie is modeling like a bitch while Pepe shoot and scored, back in the day Thuram, Canna or Zambrotta would have dove infront of Pepe's shot to protect the goal from scoring.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Watching todays game I was thinking to myself on the 2nd goal...look how De Ceglie is modeling like a bitch while Pepe shoot and scored, back in the day Thuram, Canna or Zambrotta would have dove infront of Pepe's shot to protect the goal from scoring.
Montero would have ripped Pepe's balls off before letting him shoot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)