[Serie A] Udinese 3-0 Juventus, April 3rd, 2010 (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I had to say something, I could have easily come up with worse....

I have NEVER felt so badly as a Juve fan....never thought this would happen to us (I did predict 7th place after the first month of the season, however)
100% agree with you, Vinman.

is it safe to say this is rock bottom?!?! even this 5 year old would do a better job than the terrorists running our club.
That photo of the girl crying captured this season better than anything all year.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
1) Juventus does not deserve the 4th CL spot and I hope Zac can keep up his stupidity and leave Gio out of the team to help this cause.

2) I don't want Juve to get the Europa League spot because we're not good enough for this competition either.

3) Juve should focus on getting rid of secco and putting blank into a financial role only.

4) zac and his staff, amauri, legro, Canna (retire), grygera, grosso, melo, zebina, iaquinta, chimenti, Trez, Del Piero (retire), Lazy Camo, poulsen and Diego should all be gone after this season.

5) Buffon (Captain), Giovinco, Candreva, Cheillini, Caceres, Marchisio, Immobile, James Rodriguez, Gourcuff, Pazzini, Kjaer, Marco Motta, De Ceglie (for the bench) etc are the type players we should be building our team around.

6) Most importantly we need a coach who is willing to build a team around young players and play the beautiful game. The 2 names that comes to mind is Prandelli (Juventino at heart) and Allegri who's doing a wonderful job a Cagliari.
Dude seriously? I wouldn't put him at my toilet seat, not Juve's bench...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
WOW! I had to go out to relax a bit after the game. What can I say? NOTHING! The usual, another loss. We tied the record for most loss in a season.

I hope we at least finish 6th and the milanese play vs Gallipoli next season. :p

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Always 29 until we win our 30th:agree:
We'll get our 30th next week when Inter has to forfeit their 2008-2009 Scudetto as part of Calciopoli, Part III. :pado:

WOW! I had to go out to relax a bit after the game. What can I say? NOTHING! The usual, another loss. We tied the record for most loss in a season.

I hope we at least finish 6th and the milanese play vs Gallipoli next season. :p
You beat me to that avatar! :(

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
Well well Mr Secco. Everyone in the world beside yourself knew we needed a quality CB. When we resigned Canna I cringed as I knew we had gone for the ultra cheap option. He spends 25 mil pounds on a defensive mid and at the time we had Tiago and still have Poulsen, Sissoko and Melo.

Canna is way too slow he knows what to do but he just cannot do it.

Gio should get the hell out of there they treat him like crap, he should be starting.

Great plan by the board to get rid of Raneri without a proper plan.

Well were stuffed now we still have to plan Milan and Inter LOL they will beat us 8-0 with that defence.

Hell I reckon Fulham would score 5...well nearly!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)