[Serie A] Udinese 3-0 Juventus, April 3rd, 2010 (6 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Man,we conceded 47 goals...:andy2:
And scored 48, even some relegation battlers have better goal difference...

Sad, really sad... I don't even have an energy to be angry, I'm just sad and disappointed. Even though I really didn't expected good result from Udine and, 3-0 is way too much. If our fans in Turin have a little bit of brain they should wait and ambush our management not the players.

We need drastic measures, not just fancy players, they are least we need at the moment, we need complete change of the club.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Zebina 6
Cannavaro 6.5
Legro 4
De Ceglie 2
Marchisio 4
Melo 5.5
Sissoko 4
Camoranesi 3
Amauri 2
Del Piero 4.5
------
Iaquinta 3
Giovinco 5

Zaccheroni 0
If you guys continue lowering my ratings, sooner or later someone will pop up and give zeros to all of them :D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
yeah this board is full of promises and no action, the fans should protest until they send enough pressure on them to resign,

some people were laughing at us but now they lost their laughter and cant laugh anymore but pity us :(
It's all about the project, Juve 26.
They keep promising all the time...even Mourinho said :" Juve board are talking too much."

Jan 14, 2010
1) Juventus does not deserve the 4th CL spot and I hope Zac can keep up his stupidity and leave Gio out of the team to help this cause.

2) I don't want Juve to get the Europa League spot because we're not good enough for this competition either.

3) Juve should focus on getting rid of secco and putting blank into a financial role only.

4) zac and his staff, amauri, legro, Canna (retire), grygera, grosso, melo, zebina, iaquinta, chimenti, Trez, Del Piero (retire), Lazy Camo, poulsen and Diego should all be gone after this season.

5) Buffon (Captain), Giovinco, Candreva, Cheillini, Caceres, Marchisio, Immobile, James Rodriguez, Gourcuff, Pazzini, Kjaer, Marco Motta, De Ceglie (for the bench) etc are the type players we should be building our team around.

6) Most importantly we need a coach who is willing to build a team around young players and play the beautiful game. The 2 names that comes to mind is Prandelli (Juventino at heart) and Allegri who's doing a wonderful job a Cagliari.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
And scored 48, even some relegation battlers have better goal difference...

Sad, really sad... I don't even have an energy to be angry, I'm just sad and disappointed. Even though I really didn't expected good result from Udine and, 3-0 is way too much. If our fans in Turin have a little bit of brain they should wait and ambush our management not the players.

We need drastic measures, not just fancy players, they are least we need at the moment, we need complete change of the club.
I'm not for any kind of drastic methods but this time it seems that "Nikolae Chaushesku" scenario is the only acceptable here. :D

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
To be honest I'm not too disappointed that we are going to miss the CL. The way the team is now... there's no way to get such drastic changes for the next season that we could actually do well in the CL. Our best bet is to stay in the Europe league places, get a good coach in the summer (easier said than done of course) and get some good (and young) players replacing the ones that are getting too old (and the dead weight in our defence).

Then if we can be at least a force in Serie A and the Europe league next season and do some more changes in the following summer, we can perhaps challenge for the scudetto the following season and do well in the CL. It's obvious that Ciro ruined this season and Zac has put the final nail in the coffin. The board must see that and realize that getting a good coach and replacing our defence has to be the main priority in the summer. We also need a replacement for Camo and Gio (if he leaves which i wouldnt be surprised if he does).

As for this season, everything is lost. I'm still going to watch the final matches but i'm not going to bother caring too much anymore and hoping that we'll actually play well. I know better already.
You certainly have a point, but I'm rather afraid that we'll get stuck as a middle, Europe League team (the way the team is now and is able to evolve into) if we don't act quick. Imo we are not in need of a completely reorganized squad, but only in need of a very few restructions. Otherwise I believe that the squad at this point simply needs some fresh air, to recover from all the smaller injuries and simply get a fresh start.

As 'a very few restructions' I first of all prefer a new coach, a GOOD coach, and I'm quite convinced that it's small restructions like these which can reverse these sad times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)