[Serie A] Udinese 3-0 Juventus, April 3rd, 2010 (1 Viewer)

Jan 14, 2010
At this point in the season I don't even know why we're playing with DMF when we can't even keep a clean sheet. We should be going all out attack in every game with our ATTACKING players.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
is it safe to say this is rock bottom?!?! even this 5 year old would do a better job than the terrorists running our club.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
The worst season in the past 12 years or so was 1998-1999 When we finished 7th I think. But this one by far is miles worse than that one.

In 1998-1999: We played in Italian Super Cup, We got the Semi Final of the champions league and quarter final of Coppa Italia in addition to the 7th place in the league.

1998-1999 Serie A (34 rounds):
Won 15, Drew 9, Lost 10.
Scored: 42 and conceded 36

Games that we conceded more than 2 goals and lost:
Home against Parma(4th) 2-4 and away against Bologna (9th) 3-0
In addition Home 2-3 Vs Man United in the semi final of the CL.

2009-2010 Serie A (32 rounds so far):
Won 14, Drew 6, Lost 12
Scored: 48 and conceded 47

Home:
Milan: 0-3, Napoli 2-3
Away:
Napoli: 3-1, Udinese 3-0
IN ADDITION: Home against Bayern 1-4 in the CL group stage, AND Away to Fulham 4-1 in the 16th round.

Even when we finished 7th in 1998-1999 we played better than this year..

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
The worst season in the past 12 years or so was 1998-1999 When we finished 7th I think. But this one by far is miles worse than that one.

In 1998-1999: We played in Italian Super Cup, We got the Semi Final of the champions league and quarter final of Coppa Italia in addition to the 7th place in the league.

Won 15, Drew 9, Lost 10.

Won 14, Drew 6, Lost 12

Home:
Away:
IN ADDITION: Home against Bayern 1-4 in the CL group stage, AND Away to Fulham 4-1 in the 16th round.

At least there was some Intertoto [?] shit back then.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Zac field 4 Midfielders today. 3 of them are DM+ 1 bad Camo. Momo and Melo can't help us in attack, and Marchisio also can't cause he's not in his position. and Camo sucks. So what's left? Ale. oh, wait a second, he's not a forward. he's half Midfielder half left winger. why? cause our MF suck and he's got to do all by himself. so who's gonna score? Amauri, the lone striker? yeah, right.

Somehow, even that he was out of his position, DP was our only chance, but then Iaq replaced him in another stupid sub. why not gio for camo? candreva for momo??! what was this stupid formation?!

Zac should have put MELO-MARCHISIO in the middle, Gio on the right, Candreva on the left and DP-AMAURI in front.

BUT HE'S AN IDIOT. I HATE THIS SEASON. WORST SEASON EVERRRRRR!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???!!?!?!?!??!!?!
Exactly my thoughts except that Gio belongs on the left side and Candreva on the right...+rep

:andy2:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Won 15, Drew 9, Lost 10.

Won 14, Drew 6, Lost 12

Home:
Away:

How could I ever forget the 4-2 defeat against Parma that led Lippi to resign..

That was certainly a painful time.

Comparing that season to this though your right :sergio: its just brutality torture.. we fans dont deserve this. Certainly not after calciopoli :frown:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
is it safe to say this is rock bottom?!?! even this 5 year old would do a better job than the terrorists running our club.
You heard what the commentator said when he saw this girl? That was heartbreaking.

Later on he also said if you want to know Juve's current situation look at Del Piero's face.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
To be honest I'm not too disappointed that we are going to miss the CL. The way the team is now... there's no way to get such drastic changes for the next season that we could actually do well in the CL. Our best bet is to stay in the Europe league places, get a good coach in the summer (easier said than done of course) and get some good (and young) players replacing the ones that are getting too old (and the dead weight in our defence).

Then if we can be at least a force in Serie A and the Europe league next season and do some more changes in the following summer, we can perhaps challenge for the scudetto the following season and do well in the CL. It's obvious that Ciro ruined this season and Zac has put the final nail in the coffin. The board must see that and realize that getting a good coach and replacing our defence has to be the main priority in the summer. We also need a replacement for Camo and Gio (if he leaves which i wouldnt be surprised if he does).

As for this season, everything is lost. I'm still going to watch the final matches but i'm not going to bother caring too much anymore and hoping that we'll actually play well. I know better already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)