[Serie A] Udinese 3-0 Juventus, April 3rd, 2010 (3 Viewers)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
We just can't catch a break, huh?
We'll we are woefully poor at playing football.
I put this in the live thread and recieved a warning ???

WTF, I am merely stating what almost everyone else in here is thinking.....

is the management here getting as bad as our team's, or what ??
Don't worry Vin, I got a warning for saying Ferrara was a shite coach, who's vindicated now eh :D?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I can blame Zac. A team of this caliber of talent should be capable of at least making a game out of a match with a relegation-battler at this stage of the season.

But am I surprised at Zac? No. Am I surprised at our performance under Zac? No.

So while I have plenty of blame to lay on Zac, again you have to go back to the administrator who put him in place to begin with. As the saying goes, shit rolls downhill. And right now, Blanc is a shit volcano.

This is Blanc's season, and he's put a personal stamp on it from end-to-end. In Sicily they say if you want to kill a dog, you cut off its head -- not its tail.

I will say no more at the risk of having to ban myself.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
When the team is in media silence, are the players supposed to keep the silence on their official pages or youtube?
For some reason I'm not sure that Diego will be able to stay silent.
Diego: What Game? Diego wasn't there, hence no match occured. That is how Diego rolls

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Even the "mighty" sampdoria and palermo who are ahead of us, they dont have a better team. It's not the players who are the problem, well they are actually, but the main problem is our managers
yeah ... is it that simple ? did even once come to your mind that those worse teams than us did have a SEASON PREPARATION ? we did clearly not (hilarious to think that a n00bie coach could even think of planning a season preparation for a top club like us back then).

it is like we just have started to get proper training at the winter break ... so apart from the obvious nonsense coaching ... our players have probably have not even half amount of the training sessions the opponents had in this season up until now ...

and you may bash zacch and our current juve right now how much you like, but i did not forget, that it was even worse under ferrara ... did you already forget how totally clueless EVERY player looked like ? there where many incidents of players running into each other and crap that is now not there anymore.

yes, we do not play good football, but we do not look like complete idiots as whole who never played together (remember the nice combination of camo and zebina).

there is a difference between ferraras juve and zacchs juve but the quality of zacch is not big enough to go over to the next step. what he could do was the very basic things of football to make them not run into each other and totally look without a clue, but anything further is obviously to difficult for zacch.

he wont turn de ceglie into a footballer and he wont teach camo to defend properly or sissoko how to pass.

one of the biggest disadvantages is still the not existing season preparation and half a year without proper training ... this would have been a basement for any coach with decent tactical awareness to pull us through to the fourth place.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I put this in the live thread and recieved a warning ???

WTF, I am merely stating what almost everyone else in here is thinking.....

is the management here getting as bad as our team's, or what ??
Vinnie, I love you and all. But I gotta enforce the rules. Just so you know you didn't get special treatment. Everyone saying f* you to players or club members got carded in that thread.

We may think it. But that does mean we have to turn these forums into a disrespectful insult pool of fans who cannot hold their crap together. Let's try to raise our game a little, even if Juve cannot. :frown:

Jan 14, 2010
Sissoko? I love the energy and intensity you bring every game and I wish the others can bring this energy to every game but dude forget vacation you need to hit the field. Passing need to improve you're like a 50 in this we need to get this up to atleast a 75-80. Shooting??? did anyone else remember Sissoko's shot today? dude what the fuck was that? how can you take a shot from the top of the box and the ball is over at the corner flag? Momo forget offense, just work on your passing and protecting the defense.

I'm not even going to waste time discussing shit#11 and melo. Juve need to take these 2 player to court demanding half of our money back.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Vinnie, I love you and all. But I gotta enforce the rules. Just so you know you didn't get special treatment. Everyone saying f* you to players or club members got carded in that thread.

We may think it. But that does mean we have to turn these forums into a disrespectful insult pool of fans who cannot hold their crap together. Let's try to raise our game a little, even if Juve cannot. :frown:
I had to say something, I could have easily come up with worse....

I have NEVER felt so badly as a Juve fan....never thought this would happen to us (I did predict 7th place after the first month of the season, however)

Aug 17, 2007
Zac field 4 Midfielders today. 3 of them are DM+ 1 bad Camo. Momo and Melo can't help us in attack, and Marchisio also can't cause he's not in his position. and Camo sucks. So what's left? Ale. oh, wait a second, he's not a forward. he's half Midfielder half left winger. why? cause our MF suck and he's got to do all by himself. so who's gonna score? Amauri, the lone striker? yeah, right.

Somehow, even that he was out of his position, DP was our only chance, but then Iaq replaced him in another stupid sub. why not gio for camo? candreva for momo??! what was this stupid formation?!

Zac should have put MELO-MARCHISIO in the middle, Gio on the right, Candreva on the left and DP-AMAURI in front.

BUT HE'S AN IDIOT. I HATE THIS SEASON. WORST SEASON EVERRRRRR!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???!!?!?!?!??!!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)