[Serie A] Udinese 3-0 Juventus, April 3rd, 2010 (15 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Zach holds fully responsibility for this defeat. How can you win an away game when the formation itself looks very defensive formation. March-Sissoko-Melo? and a useless Camoranesi?

Giovinco should have started the game instead of Camoranesi, let alone Candreva instead of one of our DMs.

When we were 1-0, he took Del Piero out for Iaquinta:sergio:, why not take out a defender and risk it all? Why not take one of our CM's and play all three strikers?

Sad thing is that whenever we have the chance to close the gap with Palermo we're loosing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
but but but zacc said that he had a week to train with the squad and that we will see a totally different juve..... oh well we are even more shit than last week

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
depends which ones you hire

Ancelotti is leading the premir league ATM

problem is we hire terrible italian coaches. Prandelli would make a good coach IMO
Agree on that, first we hired a guy who "never" coached any club before then we fire him and hire someone who "Torino" our neighbors in serie B fired 3 years ago and he never found a job since then.

This club is being run by a bunch of clowns thats our problem.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Seriously, what is it that you can lose when there are 20 minutes left and you're 0:2 down?

Fuck this, I'm obviously too stupid to understand our coaches. There must be a reason why we don't put everything on one card, which is attack. I see little point in replacing an attacker for an attacker or a winger for a winger when you're 0:2 down.
And if Iaq for DP can somehow be excused (we were 0:1 down and DP was a disaster), I see no reason for replacing Camoranesi for Giovinco at 0:2. It'd have made at least some sense if at the same moment he replaced a DMC or a CB with Candreva, but fuck me if I understand what was Zaccheroni doing there.

I have 1% hope left now and that is the last try of the 4-2-3-1. All 3 of Diego, Seba and Camo are available. We must give it the last try.
Del Piero is our best player and he saves us from time to time, but every 1 match he decides, we lose 3 more. Obviously that he can't save us every match and no 2 striker formations worked. So as important as he is, I'm willing to sacrifice him for a last try of a 4-2-3-1 with Seba, Camo and Diego.
If that won't work too, then...well....game over for sure.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Why should be Zac even considering benching Giovinco when Diego was out, Giovinco was fit and we needed three points?

When will this nightmare come to an end? :cry:

Mar 10, 2009
Good point FootieDeebo. :tup:
Ranieri was never a high class, Ferrara is a beginner (and a bad one) while Zaccheroni is proven mediocre.

My point is , that managers make a massive difference. Roma had a worse defence record, and were leaking goals for fun. Ranieri then created a solid base for them and now they have arguably the best defence in italy.

Ronaldinho was woeful under Ancelotti, and now he's working wonders for Leo.

Drgoba was terrible for Scolari and the list goes on

The main problem with Juve is that we simply did not hire a good manager, you'd think after sacking ferrera we would have learned our lesson, but nope!
Look at AC Milan's team on papar, do you honestly think they have a better team?

Even the "mighty" sampdoria and palermo who are ahead of us, they dont have a better team. It's not the players who are the problem, well they are actually, but the main problem is our managers

Jan 14, 2010
We're not making the CL because we have an idiot coaching us. He was never going to use Giovinco, he was only used out of desperation after we went behind 2-0. Who said the wanted Camo over Candreva???? All these old guard should be used as bench players now and amauri shouldn't even be on the bench he should be in the stands. I said use Giovinco and Candreva behind the front 2 and we would have won but no he went for the 3 DMF and Camo.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We lost today because our players simply dont care anymore, and that is evident. At fullback our 1st choice players wouldn't get into any top teams reserve squad, our 2nd choice fullbacks wouldn't get anywhere near a mid table teams reserve squad. At centreback we've got a 38 year old who is past it, and another centreback who didn't even shine when he was playing 2 years at Siena.

In midfield we've got a right winger who gives up after his first misplaced pass, then gets himself sent off/injured. We've got 2 central midfielders that cant protect our incredibly fragile backline and to compliment that they haven't got the footballing ability to pass the ball and support our attack. At left Mid we've got our best central midfielder who thinks the wing is something that you eat off a chicken.

In attack we've got a former legend who needs 30 seconds to get the ball under control and someone that clearly no longer has the legs to play week in week out. Then Our main striker is a player who goes 6 months without scoring a goal in a competitive game regularly. A player who whenever the ball is played to him gives the opponents a free kick, either by being offside, or by fouling them. Not to mention a player that is incapable of maiking incisive, dangerous off the ball runs.

To compliment all this shit though, we have a complete retard sitting on the bench. A manager that has proven nothing over the last decade, someone that managed to get sacked from our local rivals because he was completely incapable of managing a team. The guys a twat and everyone on this forum knew that before he was employed. At least the one positive thing is that Zacheronni hasn't really let us down

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Seriously, what is it that you can lose when there are 20 minutes left and you're 0:2 down?

Fuck this, I'm obviously too stupid to understand our coaches. There must be a reason why we don't put everything on one card, which is attack. I see little point in replacing an attacker for an attacker or a winger for a winger when you're 0:2 down.
And if Iaq for DP can somehow be excused (we were 0:1 down and DP was a disaster), I see no reason for replacing Camoranesi for Giovinco at 0:2. It'd have made at least some sense if at the same moment he replaced a DMC or a CB with Candreva, but fuck me if I understand what was Zaccheroni doing there.

I have 1% hope left now and that is the last try of the 4-2-3-1. All 3 of Diego, Seba and Camo are available. We must give it the last try.
Del Piero is our best player and he saves us from time to time, but every 1 match he decides, we lose 3 more. Obviously that he can't save us every match and no 2 striker formations worked. So as important as he is, I'm willing to sacrifice him for a last try of a 4-2-3-1 with Seba, Camo and Diego.
If that won't work too, then...well....game over for sure.
Alex played as a LM, where he must not play. Having Gio there would have most probably got the best out of Ale too. And a 4-2-3-1 with Camo? I don't want to see him in this team anymore.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
My point is , that managers make a massive difference. Roma had a worse defence record, and were leaking goals for fun. Ranieri then created a solid base for them and now they have arguably the best defence in italy.

Ronaldinho was woeful under Ancelotti, and now he's working wonders for Leo.

Drgoba was terrible for Scolari and the list goes on

The main problem with Juve is that we simply did not hire a good manager, you'd think after sacking ferrera we would have learned our lesson, but nope!
Look at AC Milan's team on papar, do you honestly think they have a better team?

Even the "mighty" sampdoria and palermo who are ahead of us, they dont have a better team. It's not the players who are the problem, well they are actually, but the main problem is our managers
I totally agree with you here. :agree:

Dec 31, 2008
Feel like shootin myself. My Milanista roomie who used to mock me after most of the humiliations this season was not even interested in that today

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Alex played as a LM,
Don't remind me :sergio:
I have absolutely no clue what formation did we play tonight.

Having Gio there would have most probably got the best out of Ale too.
I don't know if you're right, but it's definitely what I and everyone her wanted too.

But now that Diego is back, what is your solution? In what way can Diego and Seba play together with 2 strikers?

And a 4-2-3-1 with Camo? I don't want to see him in this team anymore.
I'm not saying it will work, but in desperation i'm willing to give it a last try. It's the only thing that worked this year. After that we never had all 3 of Seba, Diego and Camo available.
We really can't lose anything.
Maybe Candreva instead of Camo in a 4-2-3-1? That might work, but i'll still try with the trio I mentioned above.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We lost today because our players simply dont care anymore, and that is evident. At fullback our 1st choice players wouldn't get into any top teams reserve squad, our 2nd choice fullbacks wouldn't get anywhere near a mid table teams reserve squad. At centreback we've got a 38 year old who is past it, and another centreback who didn't even shine when he was playing 2 years at Siena.
That's not true. Look at their faces. Look at Manninger, Del Piero, Legro, Melo and the rest. They look desperate.

What you need for this team is a brain and a bit of courage. Zach lacks them sadly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)