[Serie A] Udinese 3-0 Juventus, April 3rd, 2010 (1 Viewer)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
What a performance. It would require a miracle to get this team up and running again to reach that CL spot. If not a miracle, atleast a few changes in the approach to the games, meaning different players and a more 'positive' attitude going into the games.

Play forward, have the balls to play with more footballing midfielders, as the teams we've been seeing almost all season just cannot pass the ball properly.
it was debatable if guus would have had the ability to get around the fortunes that quick ... now with zacch and this type of players its even less possible.

i think actually buying players that would have been trash collectors at a beach (by educational standards) if they would not have become soccer players will haunt you back, if you have no great coach.

these players are clearly too clueless for anything ... there is no way we can achieve the fourth place regardless of formation or tactics we play from now on. its simply too fucked up.

oh and hail our "traitor" cannavaro ... because he is probably the most intelligent player on the pitch ... i did stop counting how many times he has saved our ass by good positioning ... so you see ... you do not need to athletes to defend properly, but people with brain that understand the game ...

its like sissoko against pizzaro ... while the first may actually have a huge athletic advantage the second one has a brain ... which leads to him being clearly a better player

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
I am Crying...I am Crying for MY JUVE :cry: ...
We have better players than previous season...
But this year: Our coache is FUCKING SHIT :andy2:
Ranieri is not Perfect coach but RANIERI IS A REAL COACH...Not Fake Coach!!! :mad:

I am Crying My Friends...I am Crying for MY JUVE :cry: ...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We lost, and we were poor. But my god, we looked fucking beautiful losing in high definition.
Good to see there wewre some positives!!!

Seriously though this cannot do. 90% of that team needs changing if were ever to look into the top half of the table. I'd also like to add that no manager worth his salt will want to come and boss this team. We think this season is bad, next season is going to be our worst ever

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Well, today i supported catania coz i still believed in juve but now i wont care for them.. They're just bunche of lossers who dont respect team fans..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
To be honest, this game was over before it started. The way the side took the field was always going to fail because this midfield has never worked before. So why did Zach choose to use it again?

The manager takes most of the blame here, but the defense was simply a joke and the only thing our two destroyers in central midfield destroyed was our play and chances in this match. They don't protect squat.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
To be honest, this game was over before it started. The way the side took the field was always going to fail because this midfield has never worked before. So why did Zach choose to use it again?

The manager takes most of the blame here, but the defense was simply a joke and the only thing our two destroyers in central midfield destroyed was our play and chances in this match. They don't protect squat.
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)