[Serie A] Udinese 3-0 Juventus, April 3rd, 2010 (1 Viewer)

awit

Jan 10, 2010
We won the game on Sunday playing 4-4-2 and Diego is injured. Having seen how Zac usually reacts (he doesn't change a winning formation), there's like a 10 percent chance that we don't play 4-4-2 here. I guess the only question is who is the right wing, Camo or Marchisio.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Andorra85

Jul 11, 2009
For the right wing I like Candreva, Marchisio plays top notch ball from the center. Camo is the man, but I'm thinking an 70 minute sub to bring him in could be great for us. The thing is apparently he does not like to be benched.

Andorra85

Jul 11, 2009
Yes indeed, he plays a level below when he comes in as a sub, which brings down the idea of using him fresh to run at the D with the ball late in the game. Honestly from the last bunch of games I support giving Candreva a chance to settle into a position, on the right.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Agreed, Candreva has been playing better and deserves the spot, if Camo doesn't like it than he should have extra motivation to raise his game.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We don't have to assign a good coach nor acquire new players, if only Sheikh can open the match thread everytime we'll win all our games.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
We don't have to assign a good coach nor acquire new players, if only Sheikh can open the match thread everytime we'll win all our games.
Woah keep a lid on it, Jack. He'll start charging. Next thing you know he's opening match threads for Chelski.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Gio already used up all of his remaining allowed minutes for the rest of the season against Atlanta, so we won't see him again

He might even get a few deducted from next season

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Gio already used up all of his remaining allowed minutes for the rest of the season against Atlanta, so we won't see him again

He might even get a few deducted from next season
I think he has some rollover minutes from last season

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I would go with something like this

Manniger

Zebina-Canna-Chiellini-DC

--------Melo------Marchi----

--Canderva---Alex---Gio--

---------------Trezi----------

Could be viewed as 4-4-2 as well but I think here Alex won't have to drift wide as much. While Melo and Marchi would provide the defensive cover.

The only problem could be the defensive cover, the CMs will need to have a good defensive game and we need Chiellini back.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I would go with something like this

Manniger

Zebina-Canna-Chiellini-DC

--------Melo------Marchi----

--Canderva---Alex---Gio--

---------------Trezi----------

Could be viewed as 4-4-2 as well but I think here Alex won't have to drift wide as much. While Melo and Marchi would provide the defensive cover.

The only problem could be the defensive cover, the CMs will need to have a good defensive game and we need Chiellini back.
I like this, if Diego makes it than Ale should be benched

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)