[Serie A] Udinese 3-0 Juventus, April 3rd, 2010 (1 Viewer)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I know I was against this formation, when Gourcouff was mentioned in the wish list thread. But maybe 4321 would suffice.

Zebina - Leggro - Chiellini - Grosso

Camoranesi - Melo - Marchisio

Diego Giovinco

Amuari

We should only play one destroyer, and with Marchisio and Camoranesi pushing forwards, we could have four players actually playing ball, and Amauri might get some service.

If it's 442, i'd use Camo instead of Marchisio since he is a natural right wing. If it's 4312 with Melo, Momo and Diego, without Gio it's just:sergio:
:stuckup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Why several people keep posting about the possibility of using 4-4-2 formation in this match? Do we use 4-4-2 against Atalanta when we win? I don't watch the game and i thought it was still 4-3-1-2 when Gio replace Diego? Or there is any formation change with Gio on left and Candeva on right? And when Melo sub in, Marchi shift to the right?

Jan 14, 2010
vs udine, Juve should use the 4-2-2-2 with the middle row of 2s (Giovinco and Candreva) should be given license to roam.

---------------Buffon

Zebina--Canna---Legro----Cheillini

--------------------Sissoko
-------Marchisio

-------Candreva--Giovinco

-------Del Piero---Trez

Jan 14, 2010
1 thing is certain is that Del Piero and Diego should not play together. They're too similar in their play, both love to hold on to the ball too long at times, both of them slow and they get in each others way. When the 2 of them is playing Juve can't counter attack.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
vs udine, Juve should use the 4-2-2-2 with the middle row of 2s (Giovinco and Caceres) should be given license to roam.

---------------Buffon

Zebina--Canna---Legro----Cheillini

--------------------Sissoko
-------Marchisio

-------Candreva--Giovinco

-------Del Piero---Trez
you mean Candreva? anyway who do we have on the bench for this game as an attacking MF, none

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We aren't really a counter attacking team, besides I wouldn't make any decisions based upon what we have seen this season about what partnerships succeed when the entire team plays like crap.

Jan 14, 2010
Well you didn't put him in the lineup so how does it accommodate all of our players when our star man is being benched?
Diego is injured and i doubt he will even be on the bench. if he's in the team and makes the 1st 11 then we should play the 4-2-3-1 and in that case Del Piero should be on the bench.

Jan 14, 2010
We aren't really a counter attacking team, besides I wouldn't make any decisions based upon what we have seen this season about what partnerships succeed when the entire team plays like crap.
How can we be with so many slow or old players in the team? we can be if Giovinco & Candreva is in the 1st 11, they both have blistering pace which keeps opposing defenders honest.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
How can we be with so many slow or old players in the team? we can be if Giovinco & Candreva is in the 1st 11. they both have blistering pace which keeps opposing defenders honest.
A successful counter attack can be aided by fast players but that isn't the only important part, the counter attack is more about finding the right strategy. The ball is what needs to be traveling fast not necessarily the players

Jan 14, 2010
A successful counter attack can be aided by fast players but that isn't the only important part, the counter attack is more about finding the right strategy. The ball is what needs to be traveling fast not necessarily the players
1 of the most important part of the counter attack is intelligent players and we have that in (Gio, ADP, Trez, Diego, Camo, Iaquinta, Marchisio & Candreva) as well as pace. We atleast have to move the ball up the pitch quicker, Gio & Candreva can help with that situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)