[Serie A] Udinese 3-0 Juventus, April 3rd, 2010 (4 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
diego will start. although I´m a big of of the 4-2-3-1 formation, this time we should go with the christmas tree formation, with marchisio, melo(i´m not sure about him), momo and diego + gio in front of them + amauri/trez.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
diego will start. although I´m a big of of the 4-2-3-1 formation, this time we should go with the christmas tree formation, with marchisio, melo(i´m not sure about him), momo and diego + gio in front of them + amauri/trez.
Diego is out for this one.

Dec 31, 2008
29 March 2010

Diego, nothing serious

The day after the match vs. Atalanta, the team went back to work in Vinovo for the night match on Saturday in Udine (9.00 P.M.). On the pitch a few players, most of them having a moisturizing session on gym workout.
Diego underwent some checks which did not reveal injuries. For him a simple muscular fatigue to his right leg long adductor. No injuries also for Chiellini, suffering of a fatigue to his left hamstring. Their conditions will be evaluated in the next days.
Juventus.com

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
seriously do u people hope that diego recovers?
i would not want him to recover and then giovinco has to sit on the bench again.
Unless zac will make sure that gio get to play alot more often, then i would not mind diego recover...

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Juventus suffer Diego blow
Monday 29 March, 2010
Juventus will be missing midfield playmaker Diego when they travel to Udinese at the weekend.

The 25-year-old Brazilian had to come off in the first half against Atalanta yesterday as the Bianconeri carved out a hard-fought 2-1 win.

Diego underwent a series of tests this morning, which revealed he has injured his right thigh muscle.

He will now certainly miss Saturday evening's trip to Udine, which could prove decisive in Juventus's quest to finish fourth in Serie A this season.

To make matters worse, Giorgio Chiellini also faces a battle to be fit in time after complaining of an injury to his left thigh muscle.

The Bianconeri cannot afford any more slip-ups this season having already suffering 11 defeats in Serie A.

They currently lie seventh in the table, three points adrift of the final Champions League place.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Buffon
Zebina - Cannavaro - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Marchisio - Melo
Camoranesi - Candreva - Giovinco
Amauri
this is a common redundant post in this forum...

Zaccheroni = Italian = hates to attack = boring football = NO 4-2-3-1

no matter how many times you guys post the 4-2-3-1 formation (altho i know it is god :) ) .....there is still a very lowwww chance of it happening to our current juventus team.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Diego is not necessarily out, from juventus.com:

Diego, nothing serious

The day after the match vs. Atalanta, the team went back to work in Vinovo for the night match on Saturday in Udine (9.00 P.M.). On the pitch a few players, most of them having a moisturizing session on gym workout.

Diego underwent some checks which did not reveal injuries. For him a simple muscular fatigue to his right leg long adductor. No injuries also for Chiellini, suffering of a fatigue to his left hamstring. Their conditions will be evaluated in the next days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)