[Serie A] Udinese 2-6 JUVENTUS [October 22nd 2017] (6 Viewers)

FUCK VAR

• Buffon

• Rugani

• Khedira

• Pjanic

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
So you are the "voice of the masses "of TUZ?:sergio:.The last person here to evaluate someone's posts.I will always criticize when we play bad and hail our boys when we play good and meanwhile do not give a $#@! about your opinion..And do yourself a favor.Watch some Juve games instead of posting a nonsense comments like this and the previous one.
No, I'm not saying I'm the voice of Tuz. I do give a shit about your negativity on this forum but I do not give a shit about yourself. I'm not sure you could see the difference between the two. About a month ago, someone on here complained about your moaning and another poster said something like "dude, it's Dukac". So I'm not the only person who sees that. I don't like you but I don't hate you either. Life is too short for that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Happy with the 0-0 between our 2 biggest rivals for the title this year. While Merda have the advantage of no european football, I do still fear Napoli more and then finally dropping point is great. Must win game vs Udinese tonight and we're back within touching distance of the top of the table :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hoping for

Sczezny
Sandro-Rugani-Chiellini-Lichsteiner
Matuidi-Pjanic
D.Costa-Dybala-Cuadrado
Higuain

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
No, I'm not saying I'm the voice of Tuz. I do give a shit about your negativity on this forum but I do not give a shit about yourself. I'm not sure you could see the difference between the two. About a month ago, someone on here complained about your moaning and another poster said something like "dude, it's Dukac". So I'm not the only person who sees that. I don't like you but I don't hate you either. Life is too short for that.
Bravo Einstein,just continue following the thread opener posts about members here .They are "very" relevant especially when we lose games or play bad.Maybe we will have a better luck this time than that in 2015 final with him.Anyway I agree that life is too short and cause of that do yourself a favor,watch some Juve games and make your own opinion about things and don't look stupid by following what someone wrote about someone,or put me on your ignore list.In both situations that would be a win-win situation for you cause you will finally stop posting nonsense.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
you mean knock the ball past to the left and try to outpace him? cause that was always his idea
No. Go watch Juve matches under Conte. Asamoah was a beast.

What you are describing is Cuadrado, mate.

- - - Updated - - -

i know right?

Under Conte he would storm that flank like a boss.

Well, not all players age like fine wine i guess.
Injuries, man. Injuries.

- - - Updated - - -

We must win this game without any $#@!ing excuses .Next week we have a Milan away game.
Before AC Milan we have SPAL at home, mate. :)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Latest news:

UDINESE (4-4-2): Bizzarri; Larsen, Danilo, Nuytinck, Samir; De Paul, Fofana, Behrami, Jankto; Maxi Lopez, Perica.

JUVENTUS (4-2-3-1): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Rugani, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Pjanić, Khedira; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandžukić; Higuain.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Latest news:

UDINESE (4-4-2): Bizzarri; Larsen, Danilo, Nuytinck, Samir; De Paul, Fofana, Behrami, Jankto; Maxi Lopez, Perica.

JUVENTUS (4-2-3-1): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Rugani, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Pjanić, Khedira; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandžukić; Higuain.
No Berna = we will lose.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
No. Go watch Juve matches under Conte. Asamoah was a beast.

What you are describing is Cuadrado, mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Injuries, man. Injuries.

- - - Updated - - -

Before AC Milan we have SPAL at home, mate. :)[/QUOTE

haha ,I didn't count that game at all .:lol:Focused on that BBbilan bitches.Yes right,we have SPAL midweek.:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Latest news:

As expected.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, does Udinese look poor.

- - - Updated - - -

Berna is still immature. :sarcasm:

- - - Updated - - -

DMupxL1VQAELJJS.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Really look bad!

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
:lol: :lol: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Come on Costa has not featured that much for us and can still come good.

It would help if he was given more game time to adapt to the new league and system
Yea, I'm sick of allegri's Italian conservative approach in trusting players that can give moderately good performance consistently over unproven but high potential ones. This has been a trend in serie A.

The whole serie A is stuck in a mud past. Slow and predictable. All it takes is some balls to embrace the art of attacking football and you can take over.

Allegri needs to grow some balls, and grow a freaking beard, get a sleek hair cut, and a sharp suit, and start trash-talking opponents instead of trash-talking his own players. He is the biggest finger pointer in the game right now. F off, and get us ancelotti.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Yea, I'm sick of allegri's Italian conservative approach in trusting players that can give moderately good performance consistently over unproven but high potential ones. This has been a trend in serie A.

The whole serie A is stuck in a mud past. Slow and predictable. All it takes is some balls to embrace the art of attacking football and you can take over.

Allegri needs to grow some balls, and grow a freaking beard, get a sleek hair cut, and a sharp suit, and start trash-talking opponents instead of trash-talking his own players. He is the biggest finger pointer in the game right now. F off, and get us ancelotti.
Truth be told players should be picked on what they are giving in training.

I feel like Higuain is only playing because we paid €90 million for him and not because he's playing better than Mandzukic or training harder than him.

Play Mandzukic as the no.9 and let Higuain rot on the bench until he gets into shape before starting him because with his current shape and form he simply does not deserve to be starting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)