[Serie A] Udinese 2-2 Juventus [August 22nd, 2021] (53 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Disappointing start but I'm not going to say we were shit.

This was a comfortable win without Tek going full retard.
We weren’t shit but we weren’t clinical, add to that the same levels of incompetence from the usual suspects. There’s definitely some good to build on but also weaknesses to eliminate, they’re beyond repair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
As if the United States doesn't regularly produce decent goalkeepers anyway :disagree:

We definitely need to be tighter defensively, yes. However I still saw this as an improvement over the past few years.
Well, we won first matches in last 2 years. even not considering Tek's howlers they could've had a penalty and a goal late on.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We weren’t shit but we weren’t clinical, add to that the same levels of incompetence from the usual suspects. There’s definitely some good to build on but also weaknesses to eliminate, they’re beyond repair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not being clinical could be a symptom of it being literally the first competitive game of the season

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
This draw is on one players shoulders and only one players shoulders. Two amateur mistakes that are unacceptable at any professional level. Was Juve perfect? No, but they get three points if Tek doesn’t make those errors, simple as that. They were never under any sort of threat otherwise. It’s time to consider Perin for a couple reasons: Tek was awful last season as well while Perin quietly had one of the better keeper seasons in serie A. He deserves the chance. It’s time.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Wish tek would piss off. But someone gave him a 6.5 million contract that no other club in the world would even think about giving him.

His lazy attitude, him smiling when he concedes goals or makes a mistake (of which they are frequent), his arrogance when he plays with the ball at his feet that isn’t backed up with ability.
It’s not a knee jerk, we knew last season that a 43 year old Buffon was better than him then.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Wish tek would piss off. But someone gave him a 6.5 million contract that no other club in the world would even think about giving him.

His lazy attitude, him smiling when he concedes goals or makes a mistake (of which they are frequent), his arrogance when he plays with the ball at his feet that isn’t backed up with ability.
It’s not a knee jerk, we knew last season that a 43 year old Buffon was better than him then.
Wait, I don't remember posting this?

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Woj needs to leave or be benched immediately. Once a GK starts doing shit like this there is no coming back. His confidence is gone. Give me Perin, give me Israel or whatever but this is not the last time this season he will cost us like this. Honestly, only Karius in CL final comes close to this level of bad from a GK.

Otherwise, game was nothing special. We looked organized in first half but Udinese were still getting into good positions too easily. No control whatsoever, De Ligt was swimming the entire time, Danilo was bad, no midfield coverage but that was expected.

Also, Max changed too much at once. Three subs and a formation change when only Locatelli in and a midfield of 3 would've been enough. With 3 CBs we only skipped the midfield and nothing else.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Well, we won first matches in last 2 years. even not considering Tek's howlers they could've had a penalty and a goal late on.
Exactly, and that didn't really indicate how our season was going to go. I'm still cautiously optimistic. We're not winning the Champions League, but the scudetto should be possible.

How about this, I think it's safe to say we'll finish above 4th this season.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It would be a lot simpler if they just judge offside by the position of your feet. Nothing else should matter.
This. You shouldn’t be able to lean offside. Height of idiocy that rule. Do what hockey does with the blue line. As long as your skates are onside, it’s onside. Same deal should happen with football. This having your feet well onside, but shoulder is leaning offside by 3 inches is retarded

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Exactly, and that didn't really indicate how our season was going to go. I'm still cautiously optimistic. We're not winning the Champions League, but the scudetto should be possible.

How about this, I think it's safe to say we'll finish above 4th this season.
oh I'm always optimistic. But not because of this performance. This was absolutely horrendous.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Szczesny such a liability I am sure he will cost us in the champions league and scudetto race I don't know why Allegri vetoed the signing of Donarrumma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)