[Serie A] Udinese 2-2 Juventus [August 22nd, 2021] (52 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Going to be a long season....

Really shit start, a second half to forget, tbh i trust Max's ability to turn this around and get us back on track without thinking about it too much but i hardly believe some "key" players will be able to keep up the pace needed to keep winning, a brainfart from the GK or a sitter missed by our strikers or even a marginal offside goal cancelled by VAR is just a pass away, each and every time.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Decent performance if you ignore the keeper who did everything he could to see us drop points, stopping short of throwing it in his own net.

Dybala was immense for 70 mins then looked tired. He probably should have come off in hindsight but did nearly score late on. Cuadrado and Bentancur were excellent and heavily involved in both goals. Ramsey and Alex Sandro did well too.

Morata and Ronaldo both missed easy headers which could have made the difference, particularly at 2-1.

I can't see any argument for Tek starting ahead of Perin next week.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Really dissapointing actually. Udinese was playing a high press - every time we beat the press we looked dangerous.

Problem was as the match wore on, we beat the press less and less and the times we did beat it, we squandered possession with unforced errors. No different to last year Im afraid.

I am sick and tired of Bentancur. Sometimes I think our midfield is worse than half of serie A. Lets hope Locatelli can really help
Watching Bentancur attack and lose the ball under his feet in the first half with little pressure really sums it up for me.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
As if the United States doesn't regularly produce decent goalkeepers anyway :disagree:
Actually considering how it went it was terrible. We gave them too much space even in the first half. We were arrogant and complacent. Udinese deserved that point.
Tek should be slapped by every player in the squad five times.
We definitely need to be tighter defensively, yes. However I still saw this as an improvement over the past few years.

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
This was as heartbreaking as a first game could possibly be. Although after last year’s first game we looked to be going 38-0-0 so maybe it’s a good thing.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Honestly, the midfield was still terrible. We couldn't break the press way too often. This is going to be a big problem for us.
I mean obviously

Bentancur Ramsey isn't exactly the starting midfield
That’s all that has to be said

But it’s disgusting how you just knew they’d find a way to disallow our last minute goal.
Yeah fuck that. Without Tek we win that game comfortably.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Is it really measured by hand, shouldnt it be the upper body? Either way looks slightly offside, unlucky
Some time ago it was based on where your feet are, which is more corect.
Now offside just punishes natural growth.
If you are taller than your defender or have longer limbs, then though luck, which is stupid, but whatever.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)