[Serie A] Udinese 2-2 Juventus [August 22nd, 2021] (62 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What was wrong during HT - We played a good first half and then turned off completely.
Udinese deserved the draw for their efforts but the only chances Udinese had were due to Woj.

Zeus

Jun 14, 2021
A game that shows that shows how shitty we are , a Team that consists from average assholes and other big clubs leftovers

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We need to see that with the exact moment of Chiesa playing the ball. I’m not remotely convinced by those lines and that angle, it isn’t side on it’s at an offset angle where you are able to see Ronaldo. A defenders foot is also clearly on that line so it needs to be pushed back even on that view

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Ok. So that was immensely disappointing. All things considered though, wasn't that bad of a performance. We were without Chiesa, Ronaldo, and Locatelli to start and we drew only because of goalkeeping mistakes. Dybala looked fantastic as an added plus too, if he is back to his best then this adds a whole new dimension to our attack.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We need to see that with the exact moment of Chiesa playing the ball. I’m not remotely convinced by those lines and that angle, it isn’t side on it’s at an offset angle where you are able to see Ronaldo. A defenders foot is also clearly on that line so it needs to be pushed back even on that view
Can his shoulder even be offside?

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Really dissapointing actually. Udinese was playing a high press - every time we beat the press we looked dangerous.

Problem was as the match wore on, we beat the press less and less and the times we did beat it, we squandered possession with unforced errors. No different to last year Im afraid.

I am sick and tired of Bentancur. Sometimes I think our midfield is worse than half of serie A. Lets hope Locatelli can really help

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Ok. So that was immensely disappointing. All things considered though, wasn't that bad of a performance. We were without Chiesa, Ronaldo, and Locatelli to start and we drew only because of goalkeeping mistakes. Dybala looked fantastic as an added plus too, if he is back to his best then this adds a whole new dimension to our attack.
Actually considering how it went it was terrible. We gave them too much space even in the first half. We were arrogant and complacent. Udinese deserved that point.
Tek should be slapped by every player in the squad five times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)