[Serie A] Udinese 2-2 Juventus [August 22nd, 2021] (25 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I dont have kayo...only optus sport cu I'm with optus. If serie A is on kayo I might just sign up for the season.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually kayo has $10 off per month right now..save $120 per year. Definitely getting it.
Hold off on signing up for Kayo at the moment. The broadcast rights haven't been snapped up by anyone for the Australian market.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I've been digging around on Twitter and none of the broadcasters in Australia has given a straight answer confirming or denying.

No idea what's happening really, so yep will probably have to fire up the VPN.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I've been digging around on Twitter and none of the broadcasters in Australia has given a straight answer confirming or denying.

No idea what's happening really, so yep will probably have to fire up the VPN.
This is incredibly annoying

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah it’s on Kayo too. But only on the three beIN sports channels.

Probably better off subscribing to the standalone beIN sport service, as they’re broadcasting every Serie A match this season.
Oh is that a thing? How much is that month? Such a fuck around that CL is on Stan

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think you can pay it monthly but better off signing up for a yearly sub, I think it works out cheaper?
I'll give it us a suss but they always show our games so should be fine,
lol yes sucks that CL is on Stan. I’m just gonna borrow my parents Stan account, fuck paying for yet another subscription haha.
Yeah gotta add 10 bucks on top of it for Stan.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
It is beinsport in Indonesia or RCTI (free on air tv) for Serie A

And it is only 360k rupiah for 1 year subscription for beinsports connect (around 24 USD for 1 year subscription > get Serie A, Ligue1 and La Liga, MLS, FA Cup, A League etc)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Aussies

Serie A is back on beIN sports this season. Thank fuck.

Good news, but I wonder why it took until a few hours before the start of the season. Pretty bad.

Also sucks that instead of being able to watch all football between Kayo and Optus you now need to sign up to four different services.

Inviato dal mio Pixel 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Good news, but I wonder why it took until a few hours before the start of the season. Pretty bad.

Also sucks that instead of being able to watch all football between Kayo and Optus you now need to sign up to four different services.

Inviato dal mio Pixel 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
Serie A is not in good terms with Qatar over good relationship with Saudis. I'm surprised BeIN decided to take up the rights.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)