[Serie A] Udinese 2-1 JUVENTUS [July 23rd, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Stupid idiots
The same every time, we created almost no chances and the minute we think it’s in the bag we give to ball towards the opponent for them to do whatever the hell they want
Sarri is not an intelligent man

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Glad we're at the end of a season and not the start otherwise this team would finish midtable at best.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
There is a serious lack of discipline and concentration in this side. We’ve taken it for granted with the likes of BBBC and MVP over the past decade.
It’s chalk and cheese with what we have now. There’s just no thought given to positioning or a reaction when losing the ball.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If there is still hope, Atalanta will win every fucking match. Inter is already lost the race

and you will see this match as the turning point of everything
Especially if, Atalanta can beat Milan and we dont win against Sampdoria (and for the record Atalanta beat Milan 5-0 earlier before covid)
And I hope Milan players want revenge to Atalanta more than looking us losing scudetto. As they dont have anything to take anymore

And for Atalanta they have nothing to lose, if they can get 2nd place that is still great for them and use that as motivation for their UCL journey

I expect convincing win, but while everyone think we already win it against Lazio
Everything still can happen
It is just too bad that we not really win the Scudetto after Lazio games

- - - Updated - - -

Reasons why Udinese more hunger than us ??

Because they are only 4 points above relegation, we are 6 points above 2nd place
With win here they will be 7 points above with 3 matches and they will face Lecce in their next match (v Cagliari (away), v Lecce (home) , v Sassuolo (away)
(so they definitely want everything done before they meet Lecce, to make game against Lecce does not have any meaning)
And Lecce will get Bologna (away). Udinese (away), Parma (home). Imagine they lose against us then Cagliari. Lecce probably will play their match of the season against Udinese to win the relegation battle

And they really want it bad to avoid that relegation as soon as posible, more than us winning this game
Our players can think we still can win it at our home against Sampdoria, if we lose here

I actually think both team will happy for draw, until that shocking goal ruin everything ..... for us
Spot on with my prediction. It is just sad

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'll be glad when this shit 3-4 day football is over, we can't hack it. I know Paratici and co couldn't factor in the season turning out like this when they assembled an older squad that had several players with very questionable fitness, but it's still very disappointing. But this isn't Juventus, it's not a real season, it's a mess we need to get through.

I imagine Sampdoria will give us a good game on Sunday as well because they are playing Juve, they are in decent form (derby loss aside), they'll undoubtedly be fitter than us and we'll play our usual hapless football.

What a pathetic way to end a season.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I expected a much more easier win for Udinese. They are fighting for survival.

Nothing's changed with this defeat. I think Milan will beat Atalanta tomorrow. Inter won't win in Genoa on Saturday because Genoa, just like Udinese, are fighting for survival. Lazio, even if they win tonight, they won't beat Verona on Sunday. Then, even before kick-off against Sampdoria, we'll be scudetto winners.

I don't care about bad results and bad performances right now. I am only worried that we're gassed out. We need rest before Lyon.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I expected a much more easier win for Udinese. They are fighting for survival.

Nothing's changed with this defeat. I think Milan will beat Atalanta tomorrow. Inter won't win in Genoa on Saturday because Genoa, just like Udinese, are fighting for survival. Lazio, even if they win tonight, they won't beat Verona on Sunday. Then, even before kick-off against Sampdoria, we'll be scudetto winners.

I don't care about bad results and bad performances right now. I am only worried that we're gassed out. We need rest before Lyon.
this is it. rest and no injuries to key players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)