[Serie A] Udinese 2-1 JUVENTUS [July 23rd, 2020] (18 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 7, 2003
i remember that, and i also remember that after the match, they said it was just a minor back pain, nothing to worry about. anyway, it is what it is, we should win with or without him.
Man to be honest i dont believe that he had back pain. Maybe the pressure was to high against Lazio and he thought he can't handle it or make some stupid fuckup like all the time in his career. It could be something psychological. He is just awaiting the end of the year maybe where he can go somewhere else

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
i remember that, and i also remember that after the match, they said it was just a minor back pain, nothing to worry about. anyway, it is what it is, we should win with or without him.
You mean we should win despite him even if he would start. :D

Jokes aside, we are a better team when DybiGod and CR7 play together.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Ronaldo missed vs Milan.
twas coppa, so doesn't count in the capocannoniere race :cr7:

- - - Updated - - -

The back pain was Dybala's issue.
Perché avevi scelto Higuain?

“Ragione fisica. Ieri Paulo si è bloccato con la schiena durante l’allenamento, oggi stava meglio ma non volevamo rischiarlo. Durante il riscaldamento si è bloccato alla schiena anche Higuain e Paulo era quello che stava meglio, eran in condizioni migliori rispetto a Higuain”.

https://www.tuttojuve.com/primo-pia...uando-fai-palo-manca-poco-per-fare-gol-521935

Last edited:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Bentancur has had deadlegs now for some games. Can't Matuidi start and then put on Benta for him the last 35 min or so? Or if we're up, put him on for Rabiot who likely also needs a rest. Perplexing how we speak about schedule, rotation, being tired etc so much and we only rotate once they finally get injured or suspended (which could have been avoided). If we truly want to give CL a shot, don't end up dead before it starts.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
irrati will be our ref tonight. our record with him: 12 games, 10 won, 2 draw. also, 10 home games, 2 away. yeah, guess what, we drew both of our away games with him 0-0 so far. the last away game (fiorentina this season) was pretty weird as we had to use all 3 subs due to injuries.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #100
    The keeper Musso is also good.
    Which will turn world class against us tonight, then go back to be also good their next match.

//

@Mark - next thread is open. Gonna miss this match to go pick up some used patio furniture I found in the next city :lol: #priorities

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)