[Serie A] Udinese 2-1 JUVENTUS [July 23rd, 2020] (12 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I just put it in mathematical probabilities, so while it is not 0% , I will not jinx it

I will celebrate the scudetto if we win tonight in Udine
Or If we win next game in Turin, after we beat Sampdoria

If both don't happen, 50% probability will never celebrate scudetto this season
Your math is wrong because you didn't factor in that our rivals are playing against each other, let alone the probability of them drawing/losing their 3 remaining matches. Troll!

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Your math is wrong because you didn't factor in that our rivals are playing against each other, let alone the probability of them drawing/losing their 3 remaining matches. Troll!
If there is still hope, Atalanta will win every fucking match. Inter is already lost the race

and you will see this match as the turning point of everything
Especially if, Atalanta can beat Milan and we dont win against Sampdoria (and for the record Atalanta beat Milan 5-0 earlier before covid)
And I hope Milan players want revenge to Atalanta more than looking us losing scudetto. As they dont have anything to take anymore

And for Atalanta they have nothing to lose, if they can get 2nd place that is still great for them and use that as motivation for their UCL journey

I expect convincing win, but while everyone think we already win it against Lazio
Everything still can happen
It is just too bad that we not really win the Scudetto after Lazio games

- - - Updated - - -

Reasons why Udinese more hunger than us ??

Because they are only 4 points above relegation, we are 6 points above 2nd place
With win here they will be 7 points above with 3 matches and they will face Lecce in their next match (v Cagliari (away), v Lecce (home) , v Sassuolo (away)
(so they definitely want everything done before they meet Lecce, to make game against Lecce does not have any meaning)
And Lecce will get Bologna (away). Udinese (away), Parma (home). Imagine they lose against us then Cagliari. Lecce probably will play their match of the season against Udinese to win the relegation battle

And they really want it bad to avoid that relegation as soon as posible, more than us winning this game
Our players can think we still can win it at our home against Sampdoria, if we lose here

I actually think both team will happy for draw, until that shocking goal ruin everything ..... for us

Last edited:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
The best thing about this scudetto is that it makes us so close to 10 in a row which would be a magical achievement! And then only two missing for the 40th :touched:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
4zaJuve
Hi5tory
Le6end
My7h
W8nderful

As far as i can recall the first 3 of this run didn't get a hashtag, wonder what the 9th will get. My bet is on Thrillin9 :p Wonderful felt so meh after the run of history, legend and myth that they have to come back with something strong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)