[SERIE A] Udinese 2 - 1 JUVENTUS (01/28/09) (5 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I dont know, maybe the way he fell got me, but i wouldn`t have given a penalty, maybe there was a some sort of contact. he fell if he was hit from the front, but if he was hit it would have been from the back. Anyway, thats just my opinion from not so good stream i had :)

@ LetsBrushYourTeeth, I`m sorry i cant keep such perfect english grammar standarts as yours, my native tounge isn`t english.

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #503
    Ahhh, the drama.

What i find funny is that few members are dying to start cursing Ranieri, Molinaro, Secco, Gigli and Blanc but they don't dare to do it because they know how Juve's great results owned all their arguments the last time they did it. :lol:
    oh god you never stop defending Ranieri, ever! He was brilliant tonight, the loss was my mom's fault :pumpkin:

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    I dont know, maybe the way he fell got me, but i wouldn`t have given a penalty, maybe there was a some sort of contact. he fell if he was hit from the front, but if he was hit it would have been from the back. Anyway, thats just my opinion from not so good stream i had :)

@ LetsBrushYourTeeth, I`m sorry i cant keep such perfect english grammar standarts as yours, my native tounge isn`t english.
    He did overact a little bit, but that was for the cameras ;)...he was probably inspired by Jovetic from the last game

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Penalty for impersonating a club that wants to compete for the scudetto? ;)
    But we were never really competing for the scudetto!
    Our announced target was to improve than last year's 3rd #
    And so far so good.
    (As long as our champions are not very deluded by our mediocre material)

Maybe the Agnelli's really have a plan for the next year and planning some massive upgrades to team and managerial material.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    I didn't see the game so I can't comment on how we played, but when I came across the full time result I was obviously dissapointed, play well or play bad the fact of the matter is we are dropping vital points, I don't care if we play crapello football for the next 5 months all I want is 3 points each game.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Душан;1880341 said:
    :lol: I see people already hate Jovetic.

I think Corriere or some other papers said it was a pentaly on Jovetic.
    I think he is a lovely player, but he has really taken 'simulation' to a whole new level never seen before in football...an Olympic long jumper would be jealous of him

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    oh god you never stop defending Ranieri, ever! He was brilliant tonight, the loss was my mom's fault :pumpkin:
    Ranieri is my very close friend. I love him and respect him more than Del Piero, Buffon and Camo combined.
    You saw right through me there.

Just like Cronios realized that i'm a huge fan of Molinaro and few others saw that i'm a great Marchionni fan.

On the other hand, few times i was a Del Piero hater because i dared to say that he played bad and i'm still a Nedved hater because i still dare to criticize him.

It has nothing to do with me trying to keep it realistic. No, i love Ranieri, Molinaro and Marchionni, but i hate Del Piero and Nedved. Why else would i defend the first three when they are unfairly insulted or why else would i dare to blame Del Piero for playing a bad match?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    Next match is vital, can we bounce back from this sucker punch?
    I know it's obvious but we really do need either DP or camo back to provide out arrows to the bowmen

OP
    Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #515
    As I've said for a while now, Ranieri is just trying to emulate Capello. But who can blame him though? :pumpkin:
    Dude! I know you hate Capello and all, but please, for the sake of Allah, don't put Ranieri in the same line with Capello :D

Ranieri is my very close friend. I love him and respect him more than Del Piero, Buffon and Camo combined.
    You saw right through me there.

Just like Cronios realized that i'm a huge fan of Molinaro and few others saw that i'm a great Marchionni fan.

On the other hand, few times i was a Del Piero hater because i dared to say that he played bad and i'm still a Nedved hater because i still dare to criticize him.

It has nothing to do with me trying to keep it realistic. No, i love Ranieri, Molinaro and Marchionni, but i hate Del Piero and Nedved. Why else would i defend the first three when they are unfairly insulted or why else would i dare to blame Del Piero for playing a bad match?
    :pumpkin:

OP
    Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #518
    Yeah, i will. Thanks.

But i still must mention that it was strange how i didn't mention names and yet snoop took that post personally.
    No I didn't say that, I am amazed that you defend Ranieri no matter what!

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    We lose one match, and thats it, we have failed? We have been on a good streak for some time, it was inevitable to get a loss. Yes we played bad today, but i think we can and will bounce back. Del Piero will be back, Chiellini, hopefuly Camo too, everything will be alright, no need to panic.;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)