[SERIE A] Udinese 2 - 1 JUVENTUS (01/28/09) (6 Viewers)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
we should buy Diego instead. :p

a winger on the right side maybe.
I watched the first 70 minutes of BVB-Bremen today and he was nothing special.Tinga had him in his pocket most of the time.I'm not saying he is a bad player,but I'd prefer a LM.
He's having a fantastic season but no-one's listening to me and everyone was laughing and cursing Secco when we were linked with D'Agostino.
If you guys think that the stats lie (he's the best passer, leading tackler and top5 assistman in serie ) at least watch him and you'll see that the guy is playing great.
Indeed.

Everytime I watched him he stood out.People think that he will choke at a big club because he couldn't cut it at Roma.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
we sucked..... we didn't have the ref's help this time.. we had been winning without deserving it for some time.. i knew its about time when luck isnt on our side.
We Got RAPED

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He's having a fantastic season but no-one's listening to me and everyone was laughing and cursing Secco when we were linked with D'Agostino.
If you guys think that the stats lie (he's the best passer, leading tackler and top5 assistman in serie ) at least watch him and you'll see that the guy is playing great.
I do like him and I wouldn't mind to see him as our back up...I think it would be a risk to buy him though,BUT I wouldn't even consider buying him in the first place because I'm sick of that position where we're over covered.Not with our current players for sure.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ahhh, the drama.

What i find funny is that few members are dying to start cursing Ranieri, Molinaro, Secco, Gigli and Blanc but they don't dare to do it because they know how Juve's great results owned all their arguments the last time they did it. :lol:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
we sucked..... we didn't have the ref's help this time.. we had been winning without deserving it for some time.. i knew its about time when luck isnt on our side.
We Got RAPED
I think the penalty was non egzistant. I`m not saying that there is a lot of calls favoring us, but just pointing out that you are not objective, and most of the time you say stuff that just bases your opinion no matter if its true or not.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Ahhh, the drama.

What i find funny is that few members are dying to start cursing Ranieri, Molinaro, Secco, Gigli and Blanc but they don't dare to do it because they know how Juve's great results owned all their arguments the last time they did it. :lol:
+rep

but they are still trying with a comment here and there :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Marceℓℓo;1880300 said:
Everytime I watched him he stood out.People think that he will choke at a big club because he couldn't cut it at Roma.
Not me.I just think he's good just for mid table clubs and I think he'd fail in some big club.

Anyway we have 5 players over there and I wouldn't be that happy to see him next to Sissoko while we'd have Tiago,Marchisio and Poulsen warming our bench so lets pass.

Even if he's good he's something we don't really need.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Ahhh, the drama.

I like how relatively few folk saw the game, but a lot of people seem qualified to comment on it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think the penalty was non egzistant. I`m not saying that there is a lot of calls favoring us, but just pointing out that you are nor objective, and most of the time say stuff that just bases your opinion no matter if its true or not.
It looked like penalty to me....... or at least Grygera was so convincing and he made the ref (and most of us here) believe it was a penalty.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Marceℓℓo;1880266 said:
I liked D'Agostino today.
yeah, he has great statistics too, BUT the best direct passer in the world can not do anything, if the others don't run enough and that is surely something that we do lack if you compare us to udine for example !

we always seem to play against teams that do crowd the own half so there is not much space to run into ... playing for udine you have the space, because the opponent goes onto the attack, but our opponents like to sit back most of the time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)