[SERIE A] Udinese 2 - 1 JUVENTUS (01/28/09) (6 Viewers)

nasser

Dec 12, 2005
He's still a really good defender and a lot better than we currently have, anyway if he starts acting like an asshole we can just put him in the reserves or release him on a free, he wont cost much and he'd improve us. Were not getting him so it doesn't matter anyway
he's not better than the defenders we have

Mar 30, 2006
He's still a really good defender and a lot better than we currently have, anyway if he starts acting like an asshole we can just put him in the reserves or release him on a free, he wont cost much and he'd improve us. Were not getting him so it doesn't matter anyway
How much longer will he be a good player though? half a season, 2 seasons? Plus he is waaay too much drama to deal with and would hurt our team mentality which is a real strong point of Juve. The issues of Milan and Roma in their dressing room hurt them too much.

We would be better off Just trying Mellberg at RB till Zebina is back if Grygera sucks.

juventino12

Jan 20, 2007
i like nedved and all but he's not having a good season. i think he only has like two assists and our wingers are supposed to be the set-up guys under Ranieri's formation. please let giovinco play on the left wing. not as a striker...on the left wing.

Mar 30, 2006
Marceℓℓo;1880186 said:
That's true.Who should replace him though?Both Iaquinta and Trezeguet aren't fit enough to start.

Still Buffon had an Ok game IMO.
Iaquinta will be able to start not next game but the game after I would suspect. Having competition might just kick start Amauri into action again. He was playing so well when he had Iaquinta breathing down his neck but when Iaquinta got injured Amauri eased up.

I can't wait for Trez, Camo and Zebina though ... we need them bad.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What bugs me most is that we are letting a very average Inter side run away with the league.
the point is although average they still win. thats what we struggle to. look inter as much as i hate to say it just have more quality they find a way to win we dont. serie a is theres. we need quality in our team we need to buy we cannot go on like this hopefully our board see this, although they most likely wont! first and foremost we need fullbacks immediatly secondly a link between our midfeild and attack as Ranieri is not willing to play Giovinco as an AMF. We have been playing badly the last couple of games and inter have capitalized its that simple, because even though they have been playing badly they are getting the points.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
yes he is pretty solid and would be better than molinaro on the left and grygera on the right, plus he has the nose for a goal here and there,

but i fear he is a bit nastier than tiago ... he will probably not only lock someone in the bathroom, but also rape him, when he does not get his way ... so gigli beware!

Mar 30, 2006
the point is although average they still win. thats what we struggle to. look inter as much as i hate to say it just have more quality they find a way to win we dont. serie a is theres. we need quality in our team we need to buy we cannot go on like this hopefully our board see this, although they most likely wont! first and foremost we need fullbacks immediatly secondly a link between our midfeild and attack as Ranieri is not willing to play Giovinco as an AMF. We have been playing badly the last couple of games and inter have capitalized its that simple, because even though they have been playing badly they are getting the points.
I am rotted we sold Ibra to them... We defn could have gotten the same price out of Madrid, Chelsea or Man Utd ... even if we had to force him to stay till the winter window. Selling him to Inter, our biggest rival, was the stupidest fucking thing we could have ever done. We are fucking idiots.

Ibra carries Inter and has done since we sold him to them. He is also much better for Inter than he was for us.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We are not Scudetto material pure and simple.

Real Scudetto challengers would of been able to captialize on Inters defeat to Atalanta and we could not.

We were lucky to even get a draw in Rome, lucky to beat Siena and Fiorentina and should of lost by more goals tonight.

Though I wont blame Ranieri as hes doing the best of what he has at his disposal.
best thing ever said....
the only players that are worth the juve shirt are del piero, buffon, chiellini, marchisio and amauri... we should replace the rest if we are thinking of challenging for any honors.. they are substitutes at best.
:cry:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Good?He is freakin' horrible.Too slow to be a right back and he was playing as a CB in Roma most of the time where he sucked as well.

Youth players can break his spine while he turn on the other side to see where that player left.

Motta.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
best thing ever said....
the only players that are worth the juve shirt are del piero, buffon, chiellini, marchisio and amauri... we should replace the rest if we are thinking of challenging for any honors.. they are substitutes at best.
:cry:
You just added Amauri and Marchisio now? Post the same thing in another thread and we're up to six players. I can't wait to see who will be added on your list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)