[SERIE A] Udinese 2 - 1 JUVENTUS (01/28/09) (7 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Juve without Del Piero in serie A this year:

3 round: Juventus-Udinese 1:0 (DP played 4 minutes, from minute 86 till min.90)
4 round: Cagliari-Juventus 0:1
9 round: Bologna-Juventus 1:2
15 round: Lecce-Juventus 1:2

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If Del Piero isn't on the list, then this is my formation

Buffon (C)

Grygera - Mellberg - Lgero - Molinaro

Marchionni - Sissoko - Zanetti - Nedved

Amauri - Giovinco

I would start Chiellini on Saturday against Catania home. Not away to Udinese.

Zanetti-Sissoko would be my choice.
Zanetti, like Alex, has been rested as a precaution.

Aug 17, 2007
i think alex is not included in the squad for udinese because of the incident in the last match. during the last days he spoke a lot about the upcoming match vs. udinese and declared that he's expecting a win. i don't think he saw this coming...

RocknRolla

Dec 10, 2008
no way man u do not punish del piero he is a veteran and the captain of the club he is not a newcomer or a youth trouble maker that needs to learns a lesson anyways everybody in italy is reporting that it was a mutual agreement between alex and ranieri

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
no way man u do not punish del piero he is a veteran and the captain of the club he is not a newcomer or a youth trouble maker that needs to learns a lesson anyways everybody in italy is reporting that it was a mutual agreement between alex and ranieri
I wasn't saying Ranieri is punishing Del Piero.

I was suggesting what may have happened if Ranieri had decided to punish Del Piero.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Andrade,Knezevic,Camo,Tiago,Manninger and Sali are injured.

But I thought I saw Tiago on that call up list. :shifty:
y is he still out though? though he only had gig flu & that he was recovered from that?

& y doesn't myp2p have any links for the serie a games tomorrow or the EPL games tonight?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Gigi he means. Tiago was one of a couple of players who got the flu from Gigi. He as far as it was mentionned, recovered from his physical injury, but got the flu. But since everyone have recovered from that flu, the question is whats holding him back.

And yeah, we should get enough chances with Giovinco's speed and creavity, against a horrid Udinese who offer up space for months and months now, but still, NOT liking resting Del Piero. I hope we can do the bussiness still, probably, but still, a little less reassuring then it would be with him.

In overall, I am extremely confident that we will win against Udinese, despite not being in the same solid pace as we were, before new years.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And yeah, we should get enough chances with Giovinco's speed and creavity, against a horrid Udinese who offer up space for months and months now, but still, NOT liking resting Del Piero. I hope we can do the bussiness still, probably, but still, a little less reassuring then it would be with him.

In overall, I am extremely confident that we will win against Udinese, despite not being in the same solid pace as we were, before new years.
I read that Udinese may switch to 4-4-2. The 4-3-3 obviously isn't working anymore and our midfield smashed their midfield trio the last time we played them.
Gazzetta suggests that they will change the formation for tomorrow's match.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Coming from me sounds biased, but not having Del Piero is pretty dangerous though we have won before when he wasn't included. But still....

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Coming from me sounds biased, but not having Del Piero is pretty dangerous though we have won before when he wasn't included. But still....
We all share your opinion. Having Del Piero in the team multiplies our chances to win and it's certainly much much better than not having him.

Del Piero was going to be rested on one of the following 3-4 matches anyway. For some reason Ale and Ranieri decided it's better to rest him against Udinese than against Cagliari, Catania or Sampdoria. If it was their mutual decision then i have no other choice but to trust their judgement because they certainly know better than i do.

Aug 17, 2007
weird desicion...it won't be easy at all tommorow, it's still the friuli, and still udinese, very good team with great players. BTW, does anyone here remember a situation when a player has been added to the squad after it was published?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Rab: Its dangerous because he is our prime creative weapon, with 7 assists in the league. It would be ok if we had Camoranesi, but overly reliable on him creating without Camo. We are way too stale so we need him to make things happen when things get to monotone.

I hope the others help out Gio as much as possible be giving him options and runs to play off, because he is going to be a forward in this game, and if the midfield doesnt support him much, he will have to stay upfront bit too much again (against Lecce first half, that was the a tad too much). And the last thing he needs to do is that, because he is very small in stature, and defenders can just physically bully him if he gets the ball too high up and his back to the goal.

Can kill them off better if roams just infront of their defence and behind their midfield, facing the goal (as he got room to do a bit later in that same Lecce game). Esspecially against an Udinese defence that suffered ALOT against quick tricky players like him, so far. They offer too much space, and players like that has fucked them up.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i thing that dp being rest for the home game with cagliari is a good thing. If we cannot win with fuckin udine (that lost with parma) without dp then we don't deserve the scudetto.(it's pretty harsh but this is the way it is)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
weird desicion...it won't be easy at all tommorow, it's still the friuli, and still udinese, very good team with great players. BTW, does anyone here remember a situation when a player has been added to the squad after it was published?
I remember many such decisions, but always someone else had to get injured in the meantime in order to be replaced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)