[Serie A] Udinese 1-4 JUVENTUS (2nd September 2012) (76 Viewers)

MoM

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

• Marchisio

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
He wont be in the starting team, thats for sure. :D I was just joking. But I can see him getting some playing time if we have the 3 points secured by 75-80 min.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Buffon
Barzagli-Marrone-Chiellini
Lichtensteiner-Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio-Asamoah
Matri-Vucinic​

Hopefully Gio will come back. Easy win 2-0

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I hope Bendtner never starts a game for us and is given the Elia treatment before being effed off to where he came from. I can't believe that lump of (insert relative profanity) is actually going to be playing for us.

Forza Juve! 1-2.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
If Bendtner starts over Matri, there's some serious Matri hate over at Torino. :lol:
Matri, though a limited player technically, scores consistently when he gets consistent game time. The time on the bench in the second half of last season, getting 10-15 minute runs at the end of matches, really ruined his rhythm.

---------- Post added 31.08.2012 at 16:15 ----------

I hope Bendtner never starts a game for us and is given the Elia treatment before being effed off to where he came from. I can't believe that POS is actually going to be playing for us.

Forza Juve! 1-2.
Fixed.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Matri, though a limited player technically, scores consistently when he gets consistent game time. The time on the bench in the second half of last season, getting 10-15 minute runs at the end of matches, really ruined his rhythm.

---------- Post added 31.08.2012 at 16:15 ----------

Fixed.
Truth is he was already in a very shitty form when benched. His performances level were already awful. But definitely not bad enough to be consistedly benched by Borriello, of course.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Isla is fit?

Finally :weee:
I think he is fit to train regularly with the team since a week ago, but match fit? i dont think so.

---------- Post added 31.08.2012 at 10:41 ----------

Buffon
Barzagli-Marrone-Chiellini
Lichtensteiner-Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio-Asamoah
Matri-Vucinic​

Hopefully Gio will come back. Easy win 2-0
he got sidelined like 3 weeks no?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I hope Bendtner never starts a game for us and is given the Elia treatment before being effed off to where he came from. I can't believe that lump of (insert relative profanity) is actually going to be playing for us.

Forza Juve! 1-2.
No Ferrari + 200K for Bendtner. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)