[Serie A] Udinese 1-4 JUVENTUS (2nd September 2012) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

• Marchisio

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Our third kit is always the previous season's away kit.
Meh. The pink actually grew on me by the end of the year. Then again I always kinda liked Palermo's kits.
There was an interesting fact that last season more games we've won while wearing our pink yersey than black and white one. I think that with black and white we avaraged 1,9 and with pink 2,2 pointes per match.

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #91
    From a purely practical point of view, the pink kit is actually quite good, because it offers high peripheral visibility :)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Actually a serious post. I woke up in such a foul mood a little while ago.

I'll probably snuggle up on the couch and watch some Hugh Grant movies today, eat two liters of Ben and Jerry's.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
    Aug 26, 2008
    If there had been no strike last season and we had started against udine instead of parma, you guys think we would have had a different season? Hypothetically speaking

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    If there had been no strike last season and we had started against udine instead of parma, you guys think we would have had a different season? Hypothetically speaking
    It's very hard to tell. Udinese was in good form last year, played Arsenal and left good impression. But whatever the first result would be I still think that we would end up winning Scudetto.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    From a purely practical point of view, the pink kit is actually quite good, because it offers high peripheral visibility :)
    It is, which is why matadors will often use a pink cape rather than the proverbial red one.

Red is a proven danger colour for many types of mammal, including humans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)